No swimming in SWTOR

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Allstar, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Does look better than shown previously but I still have no faith In EA or Bioware and a lot less faith in Lucas since they started producing pap in the bucket loads.

If they can stay true to the original SW franchise before they brutalised it with holywood bullshit and they can produce good content then I'll probably pick it up. But with those 3 companies behind the wheel I can see them milking the fanbase for a year or two until ME3 is ready and then tail off the content to make you buy ME3.

I'd love to be proved wrong though as a massive scifi junkie The SW universe is ace and the game, if done well, will provide me pleasure for longer than WoW did. But if done badly would piss on all the loyal SW fans.... Again. Like us trekkies were just 1 year ago
  2. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Disagree, liked ME 2 as much as ME 1 so I'm still looking forward to ME 3 tbh as the changes they made in ME 2 were good and some were bad, maybe they'll leave out the bad this time (Planet scanning grrrrr..).
  3. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

4. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

/fixed for you

Oh and your right mmos were different and a bit out of control... now they are getting predictable and boring to the OMFG its not like wow go fix it ppl who at the end of the day deliver the most CASH! and money talks :(
  5. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

nope not the only one thinking that, I still think cell-shading looks lame.
  6. Offline

Shantotto Guest

So no swimming, what about jetpacks?
  7. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

On release, don't be silly, too expensive!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
  8. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

9. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Nono, they already said that three-dimensional coding and animation is too hard
  10. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Can you jump at least?
  11. Offline

Mizou Community Member

prolly not
  12. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

[IMG]

Obi-Wan: "It's over, Anakin! Jumping didn't make it in for launch!"

Anakin: "I'll swim through the lava then!"

Obi-Wan: "..."

13. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

14. Offline

Mizou Community Member

EPIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

16. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

17. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

what what?!?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxCSSzb0I9o

ME2 is the best game i have played to date, ME2 is the godfather 2 of the mass effect series. its way better than the first game!
    and i dont understand the hate towards da2 i loved it. Was better than origins. Maybe its because i like more action oriented games
  18. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

You can jump, if you play a BH you use your jet pack for specific attacks but not for travel
  19. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

k doodle ME2 better then ME1, can understand...but seriously DA 2 better then DA:O? you nuts? maybe you should play DA:O again because everything is better there except perhaps the combat. The atmosphere, the story, the characters, the choices etc.

I truly felt like I wasted my money with DA2

PS: Nerien that vid was funny :p
  20. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

[IMG]
    Animation isn't hard, not being a moron is.