neverwinter

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by adagio, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I did 28 levels last night in 4 hours in Fizzee's grind map.

Not banned.

I loled.

Think your map may be banned though Fizzee. You can pick it up fine from foundry, but when you click the boxes, it says "failed to load map from map manager".
  2. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

3. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Tip: How to change your FOV.

Go into \Cryptic Studios\Neverwinter\Live\Localdata and open the Gameprefs.Pref with notepad.
    Edit the *PrefEntry GfxSettings.DefaultFov* to 70(which I prefer) . Btw, the default is 55 which is really bad [IMG]
  4. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

The most fun i had PvE wise in this game by far was doing the lvl30+ dungeon and seeing all the randoms fail on the Champomix Dragon. The fight is not hard to understand imo, so i lol all the time peeps die like sitting ducks xD

Also made me miss the real raid fights with proper tactics :)
  5. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

They don't like it when you make it so mobs can't hurt you, I remember (now) hearing about a few folk who got slapped last week for a map where they spawned on a wall and couldn't be attacked by ogres.
  6. Offline

Fokkie Veteran BOON

I'll be there to keep you alive, we should try some of the higher tier dungeons aswell! (Unless im suspended!)
  7. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Agreed, also I level'd the hard way (although not really hard tbh)
  8. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Agreed, need to get purplez jewellery and a belt :)
  9. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I realise I have just done a Hsulf (3 posts in a row, bang)
  10. Offline

Castspellar Community Member

pvp is kinda fucked up, classes to OP and by far to much CC, when i go in front and right after my shield block runs out im being putted in the air by 3 wizards, nocked down by GF, GWF and all that crap, yhe only thing i ear is that annoying sound of not being able to use skills, WTB CC remover
  11. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Snap! GW2 flashback
  12. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

The only time I now block is when I have 10% HP or less and I am just denying a capture point, the rest of the time I don't bother as I have high enough defensive stats to cope, while still bashing the living poop out of the nasty little wizards :)
  13. Offline

Yes, probably my gear its still shit, but what upset me all the time is i play alone and most of the times i look back and all my team run like pussies
    and leave me being the only target in the midle cap :mad:
  14. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

As a tank we have fairly low damage as standard (until you build for it) and we are fantastic at denying points from a cap. Even when I play with a full BOON team I spend most of my time on my own denying points on a capture point (not always mid but there is a higher % chance it is mid), I often see team mates speeding past me from 1 to 3 and vice versa (it's a running joke)!
  15. Offline

Then its me being underleveled, i made a match on sunday and was upleveled to 39 when i was in fact 36 or something,
    i went to they base cap point and there was a wizard afk, took me for sure like 3 minutes to kill him, i guess my green gear is
    a big diference :eek:
  16. Offline

Gekido Community Member

Also some rich (or stupid) people alredy spend their gems for gear enchantments and they DO make a big difference if you got all Rank 3 echants in 70% of your gear at lvl 30~40 (dont know if they're going to be about later levels). Now that i think about it - it's a bit p2w even in PvP considering echantments, nothing game breaking, but still - it's there.
  17. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

You get enchantment stones as normal drops, I had f'in hundreds by the time I hit 40, it literally took my an hour to merge them all into high rank stones so I could free up bank space.

ps. the ones you can buy from the diamond vendor are ridiculously over priced (50K Ad for 1 rank 3 stone, lol)
  18. Offline

Gekido Community Member

I didn't mean buyng the enchants, I meant putting them in. Putting one Rank 3 enchant into lets say lvl 36 chest piece costs around 10k astral gems.
  19. Offline

Fokkie Veteran BOON

putting them in doesnt cost anything, taking them out does however
  20. Offline

Gekido Community Member

My mistake :S