We have 4 days left on the minecraft server before we have to resub. Money is not a issue as we have enough easily. The problem is until 1.9 hits is the server going to be used? Are we not better off saving money for a month and then get a brand new server when 1.9 finally hits or are their some players who want the server to use now? We have 3 days to decide so put your oar in now and have your say.