Lollipop Chainsaw

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aspira, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

its just the usual bullshit media wants games to seem to voilent they can acually give people training in combat!

also clearly world of warcraft gave breivik combat training as the media claimed LOL
  2. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Yeah... In WoW >.< gotta love the journalism spin. The London Evening standard even said
    /facepalm.
  3. Offline

adagio Moderator

Well tbh I always thought cata was a accurate representation of scandanavia
  4. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

0.o northrend maybe, not sure cata.... Unless Scandinavia now has underwater cities, Egyptian tombs and jungles.

Unless you mean disappointing and only worth staying a couple of weeks.
  5. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

thats mean fizzee
  6. Offline

adagio Moderator

Also tonight I plan to up the training tonight of my Iranian cell, payed for by the boon control paypal. With some intense minecraft and lol gameplay.

Hi to the goverment agent who got to read this BTW.
  7. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

I'm sure everyone can agree on that Scandinavia is worth doing.
  8. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

For once the reporters would be accurate :D
  9. Offline

adagio Moderator

And built houses by punching wood.
  10. Offline

Feidan Community Member

Watched both Japanese and English trailers. I fucking hate the English dub >>
  11. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Yep its terrible. Hoping that I can get the Japanese version off j-list, or better yet, a pc release with a sound pack.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Lolipop chainsaw out in UK tomorrow.

Official release date was 12th but seems all places near me are advertising 15th.

Kind of don't give a shit about lack of internet now.

13. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Can't wait to try it. Voiced by the Queen of Bronys, Tara Strong, aka Twilight Sparkle.
  14. Offline

adagio Moderator

Thank god. I was getting low on utter garbage to play....
  15. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

come play some day-z with me! I'm fed up with being an easy target for CoD fag bandits who kill other players just for fun. Wouldn't mind if they did it for my beans water and ammo...
  16. Offline

adagio Moderator

I would play this mod but I don't want to pay for the expansion pack. Which is still full price about 2-3 years after launch.
  17. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I will probably try and get a Japanese copy too. The voices in that version are amazing.

You getting xbox360 or ps3 version Fizzee ? Unfortunately no date yet for a pc port.

18. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

I'm holding out for PC... Unless they make a wii version :p
  19. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I can't wait so pre-ordered the xbox360 version.

Wii version would be epic, imagine the controls on the chainsaw, lol. Shame the wii graphics are no better than an n64 though.

20. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

They are better if you emulate on the PC.
    When you get the net back you really should all pick up day-z. Such opportunity to grief you'll love it. Other day after getting bandit attacked one too many times I played pied piper with about 40 zombies leading them into the center of Cherno until a Muppet fired at me attracting all the zed to them.. lulz were had.