Level 50 gear (Screenshots)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Merketh, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

I have faith in EA/BioWare that if they spend like 130mil on a game they can get the armour looking good! I have seen some vids with great skins and I think the quality of these have come out not great.

I'm rather partial to the level 50 SI stuff.....if mages didn't have it bad enough wearing skirts, they now have to wear silly hats with overgrown shoulder pads! Devs must be having a laugh....
  2. Offline

Juggernaught Classic Guild Member

Well if theese are the actual pvp models for all armours then id say they are completely shite, some of em are decent but 90% are both ugly and outright laughable.

I just hope you can choose your PVE gear then, since during the armor progression vids there have been some way cooler gear displayed.
  3. Offline

Felby Community Member

there is also mods!
  4. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Those are pretty much them, but like several people have pointed out the look is shite through the preview thingy that is ingame.
  5. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

nah it looks exactly the same in game this game is gonna fail we should just all cancel our preorders and wait for GW2
  6. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

okay done!
  7. Offline

Jorus Community Member

with the better textures that gear looks a lot better, but also I think the PvE gear looks much more impressive.
  8. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Dont worry about those looks they look far better in game :)