League of Legends

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Shantotto, May 15, 2011.

1. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Gusy evrey1 noez it're Dota2 > HoN > LoL m8s
  2. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Dont join doodle in weak trolling tayvar, it's so weak :p
  3. Offline

adagio Moderator

Translation please? :D
  4. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

To whom it may concern, they can read it. ;)
  5. Offline

katmai Veteran BOON

actually if you're asking someone who switched to hon from dota because they wanted a better dota not just a clone, they are not impressed with what dota2 has to offer, so for the moment it's kinda hon>dota2>lol. well it could be dota2>hon>lol for the people who are happy to waste 60 minutes for every freaking game, because the gameplay is so damn slow paced.
  6. Offline

Bluestar Veteran BOON

LOL > ALL! all you HoN fanboys dont know what your talking about, shame on you!!
  7. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

dota2 looked very impressive. not.
    and hon's losing there imo, not enough griefing.
  8. Offline

Kammie Community Member

9. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

10. Offline

adagio Moderator

I reckon riot could make a pretty good five man dungeon crawler with the characters they have designed.
  11. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

If I removed all the trolling over these games this thread would go fomr 19 pages to about 2...
  12. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

if you removed all the trolling on this whole forum it would go to about 2 pages :p
  13. Offline

Jasra Community Member

14. Offline

Sunshine Veteran BOON

Sunshine - Hakkaaa
    Tacita - aticaT
  15. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

double Ad carry bot lane is the new way to go!
  16. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

double ap mid lane is the new way to go!
  17. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

gtfo Soraka isn't dead and buried yet, bot lane is support!
  18. Offline

Mizou Community Member

I got to talk with one of the programmers from Riot Europe and it was brilliant to talk to him. They got one of the best balancing programmer within the team but always keep in mind to balance so many heroes isnt an easy task he said ;) He then mentioned that all heals will be nerfed sooooooon. People start stacking like nidalee with soraka and an alister and get unkillable for even the best 5 dps heroes. They are realy concerned about their game and want to improve it with every minute they breathe just like Arena.net !

I think Riot is doing a realy amazing job considering it was always free to play and improved the DotA world with summonerspells and grass and dragon and baron and things i dont even know yet.... only t hing i told him i miss is the denying and he couldnt answer me on that :( but considering him not answering such a question they actually might think about something and want to keep it secret... i just wait and keep playing a bit now and then to get my runes and heroes done.

I wonder how DotA2 will compete with this considering the 15 million players worldwide in LoL !
  19. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

mid lane is the new support place to go, i played like 3 games yesterday where Janna's wanted to go mid. gamescom to blame for that.
  20. Offline

dreamlike Community Member

ap-taric in mid rocks!!