KTera Registration and Download Client, help needed.

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Xargok, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Offline

Xargok Community Member

Hello. Since the old topic is closed ill ask in a new one, if anyone could help me with KTera. Kinda lookin for a registration guide, and help with downloading the client. Thanks a bunch!
  2. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

Just a little question, why would you want to play on a korean server? It's released in the US and EU. ;)
  3. Offline

Xargok Community Member

I'm playin on EU servers but im totaly bored. I would like to check a reaper class and new content(s) before its released on EU version ;) Well, gameforge is even slower than enmasse hehe. Cheers!
  4. Offline

Xargok Community Member

5. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

None of us play there anymore and haven't for more than a year. All the backend has changed on Hangames site as well recently.
  6. Offline

Xargok Community Member

I see. I noticed that Aspira helped someone alrdy around 1 month ago, so i though he can help me as well... but sadly, hes ignorin me so far or i cannot send a correct private msg :S
  7. Offline

Angelo Community Member

He's from Scotland, give him time to decode the English in your message.
  8. Offline

Xargok Community Member

I know my english is bad, but that was just rude. Im not from UK or any other enlish speakin region, tryin my best but whatever... If thats the case...
  9. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

He is implying that Scottish folk are terribad at English - he is taking the mick out of Aspira not you.
  10. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Well this is awkward.
  11. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

hahahaha WHATS GOING ON IN HERE BRAHS?!

can I join?