Korean Tera.

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Shantotto, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Offline

Shantotto Guest

At least on Korean version, guilds are limited to 50 people.

Cool stuff:

You can have group duels, where you can bet items and/or money and set win conditions ( 1/2/3 people left alive if time expires etc ).
    You can do this anywhere, and there is an arena system in place as well ( not a rating system ), not sure the exact mechanics of it yet.
  2. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

Furie is going to learn korean :p
  3. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

That would be handy "what does that say" "what does this say" "what about this" lol I might play it just to harrass furie :D
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Played this for like 3 hours now and have since uninstalled WoW, LotRO, RIFT, Aion and DCUniverse from my gaming machines.

I will never play a tab target "traditional" MMO ever again. The combat system in this game will separate good, skilled players from the facerollers. I hope other games studios are looking at this combat system and thinking, damn, we want some of that.
  5. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

OLD Spellborn did it years ago,, they just forgot to tell anyone and think of getting ppl to buy it.
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I played Spellborn too dude, and this is kinda similar, but so much smoother and much more refined.

You will see when you try it.
  7. Offline

Peter Community Member

Hello guys, as I remember you were telemachus elyos xD You still playing korean tera ? pls reply
  8. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I don't think anyone in the guild is currently playing at the moment, but there is a huge community of English speaking players who are still active on the Korean servers.
  9. Offline

Peter Community Member

OK well I started today and tried to find the "english" speaking server... can some1 take a screen of the server and show me ? or just a link cause well I gues i suck at reading :)