IMPORTANT CHANGES TO WORLD PVP

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Shantotto, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

There the same notes that were leaked a few days ago.

Still says nothing about reversing the utterly stupid open world PvP changes on PvP ruleset servers. I the only difference between PvP and PvE servers is on PvP servers you are perma flagged, why don't we all just play WoW.

Argh, I am still pissed off at the PvP changes as you can see.
  2. Offline

Mizou Community Member

u can still camp their camps just not take them over
  3. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Remember this is a beta, Trion have been quite quick to change/adjust things over the past few beta weekends. They probably just need a larger group of players to test the changes to PvP - than the alpha test group can manage. I'm sure we'll probably still see guards at these quest hubs (quest hub remember), while we all enjoy ganking/griefing/pvp, not that much fun if we never let the opp faction get to max lvl is it.
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

This is why they have PvP and PvE servers. If you can't stand the heat, get out the kitchen.
  5. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

"We didn't stomp Telemachus by leaving asmos alone". ;)
  6. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I'm just saying give them time to fiddle with the stuff they think needs attention, we have time till release (and this is a western developer) where plenty of things could be adjusted/changed.

Also the massive whine thread on the official forums will probably not amount to a great deal anyway, as we all know shouting and screaming like little children on a forum rarely gets you what you want!
  7. Offline

Agga Community Member

best 1 imo:)
    The new Racials look cool and removed lvl restriction on mounts, nice