How to play KTera

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Kazuko, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Kazuko Community Member

Hi all,

I want to play Korean Tera Online but i am not able to register to hangame website :(
    Indeed, i don't know corean at all so i don't understand what is written ^^"

I want to play ktera to test the new releases before it is released in other tera servers, i'm not vera ptient :D

I have found a tutorial to register but it is too old, the site has been changed, i can't follow it :(
    And i have found some discussion about it in this forum but you always send the tutorial by mp, so i can't see the answers :'(

Thank you very much in advance for your help ! :)
  2. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

I do not think we have an updated guide for this, or ever will, any more. The guy that used to do this has actually not been around for a while. maybe user Aspira can help you, he likes K-pop and tenticals!
  3. Offline

Kazuko Community Member

Hi Doodle,

Thank you for your reply :)

I don't find any guide in this site, the guide i have found was on another site. Is there a guide here? maybe it will be more efficient for me :)

Thanks in advance.
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I will be home in an hour, will pm you my guide I made when I used to be active on K-Tera, but its not been checked in over a year now as I have not played in over a year, so I dont know if its still accurate, and I cant provide any further help if its not.

Will pm you tonight.
  5. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Pmed so thread locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.