(Honest) Guild Recruitment

Discussion in 'Blizzard Games' started by Acina, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

2. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

such a high degree of accuracy
  3. Offline

adagio Moderator

Lies. Theres no turn up to raids to get carried and hoover all the loot option.
  4. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

Don't forget the Raiding Couple.
    Husband/wife raiders that can't raid without one or the other in the raid party. The wife is almost always a healer and is medicro at best. Only reason why raid leaders put up with her is because the husband is top dps rogue and the wife is having an emotional affair with one of the guild officers whom openly shares the nudes he gets from her to the other officers for their own amusement.

Quoted from a guy in the comments, its sooo true though.
  5. Offline

Bluestar Veteran BOON

good read :D
  6. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

was the other way around for us

AWMAGAWD SICK BURN Allstar
  7. Offline

Bluestar Veteran BOON

lolĀ“d
  8. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

How's your mediocre progress going? Did you kill more that 2 Highmaul bosses? :cloud9:
  9. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

I didn't get it
  10. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

image.jpg

No, shoulders and back broken since defies brotherhood
  11. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

lol burned...

The op link it very true, I can relate to eveything written, the only way to break it is to be fearlessly brutal and practical about what type of guild you want.

It's why I left the 2005 WoW BOON that I had founded which had got renamed Auxillia? or something stupid and dumped the 300 member guild and reformed BOON with 25 members for TBC,, result we cleared all with a nice lean guild, the 300 man guild didn't last a week after we'd left.

I also learned from Warhammer not to take one gaming community into another game,, the next patch they all jump back.. dump the old community and make new guild for the next game, hence BOON Aion success

Its also why I always wanted to kick everyone and re-recruit for new games however I had hit a problem.....

With Gamescom meets, and general long term hanging out etc, so many ppl I regard as real life friends which became > in game results, I couldn't be brutal any more hence my "retirement" :/

Still what a mofoing awesome 10 years,, FUCK YEAH!!! BTW who is all going to Gamescom?
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I consider you a very good real life friend, but I would still drop you for being shit regardless of how many times we have been to Gamescom... scrub ;)
  13. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

Is this the start of a BOON comeback?
  14. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

Next big korean MMO?