[GW1] Trilogy for 15€ on Steam Daily Deal (05/07/11)

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by F U R I E, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Offline

Mizou Community Member

shout at me plz, if u cant find me im on steam and if not offline
  2. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

It takes a serious amount of testostorone to assume that when you can see a girls shoulders she's naked and not (as in my case) wearing a strapless dress.
  3. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

oh duh, now i feel stupid

must be the testostorone, i mean nothing in your avatar even suggest that you by chance actually might be naked :)

btw im naked
  4. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

yeah but thats not your avatar is it!
  5. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

You sound disappointed Alaisy xD
  6. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

To be fair I'd be much happier with doodle if he was a hot naked lady (?) vampire with glowing blue eyes.
  7. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

When I first saw your profile pic I thought you had a giant black biker beard, maybe I'm getting old or that I'm near enough married but I totally missed the shoulders :p
  8. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I just couldn't help but notice how she looked like she had slept upside down in a bush. I mean come on, brush your hair dammit!!! :p
  9. Offline

Mizou Community Member

hahahahaa awesome :)
  10. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

uh I thought it was a hot cup of coffee and she was wearing a turtleneck sweater, I obviously didn't bother to zoom in...

It's quite obvious I see the world in a totally different aspect :confused:
  11. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

I try to avoid over-thinking it, bad for the blood pressure
  12. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

11/30 replies are about my avatar. I'm feeling the attention guys, keep it coming.

Seriously though, on topic, best way to reach me is probably to shoot a PM or arrange something, I'm bad at logging on TS :/ I'm up for anything after ~5:30 UK time.
  13. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

Me and Furie is mostly online so if anyone do want to come online and do things you should arrange it with us.
    I'm free to join in for things most of the time without much prior notice so just come online, I'm also in the GW1 pub channel so can easily reach me there.
  14. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Well yea what nerien said, even though i idle a lot.
    Anyway if you want to play just log in game/ts and let us know, it cant be that hard :p