Found a English Speaking tera guild in KR :)

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Rooster, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Offline

Furyon Community Member

ok State figure it out pls and let me know i might come there with or without aspira :) (tbh i am just looking for ppl to play with and there not to manny around unfortunatly)
  2. Offline

Alarisia Community Member

I currently have a max level toon on that realm and all classes at 12+ (well at least after tonight I will) Yeah if you start up again feel free to join me on that server, I just tested Teamspeak since I hadn't used it in a long time and I got it working if anyone wants to talk to me in it. I am in a good Korean guild for like progression purposes but I actually want someone to help me make an alt guild of such too... Anyway's hope some people join me on that server, weather its for social or just to be on a good Korean server. I don't know any Korean but I have a pretty good understanding of the game, so if anyone has questions let me know. :)

This is when I had my Lords Mount from my guild owning a zone through the political system, it's to bad they reset all that when there was a server merge :(
    [IMG]

PS: I am totally just looking for people to start playing that have the fairy from the event that is going on (New players/people that haven't played in 30 days get it and it gives you and everyone in a party with you double EXP pretty much) so I can leach off them. :p
  3. Offline

Pank Community Member

That's the server me and dan are on, Yurian :D (I know some korean, so i can read and translate stuffs)
  4. Offline

Add me :p
  5. Offline

Pank Community Member

6. Offline

lilbunnyaalish Community Member

parrrrdon...kinda..if.. i kinda join this server..may i kinda join a english speaking guild thingy to plzpzl >-<;;
  7. Offline

Furyon Community Member

lil
    just join same server as stateofreality and dan and pank and i will join u there as soon as i finish downloading this....take like for ever
  8. Offline

lilbunnyaalish Community Member

forver? oh nono >-<;;; thats kinda too long promise >-<;; :giggle:
  9. Offline

Pank Community Member

of course! just messege me on here or ingame
    my ingame names are;
    Pank
    Alkhani
    Divine
    ^^
  10. Offline

For the people who are thinking of joining me on my current server keep in mind it is not the "english" server Ellion, that most people are playing on. I think it would be awesome if you joined me but I just want you to know that haha. There are more english people on this server than I previously thought though, I am also making a guild on an alt for anyone who wants to join it, will be all english speakers.

An archer alt that is holding the guild that I made, thanks Pank for the help in making it btw :)
    [IMG]
  11. Offline

Furyon Community Member

ok i made on your server 2 chars...on archer Fury0n and one berserker FuryON....so one with zero one with o pm me ....and u can always find me on ts
    cy`a in game
  12. Offline

Ok awesome I added you :) I see your berserker is level 9, looks good, see you in-game.
  13. Offline

Furyon Community Member

if u addme ? that meeans i added u automatic? or i have to do it mannualy?
  14. Offline

I added you so I'm on your friends list, it works both ways
  15. Offline

Furyon Community Member

ok i kinda have a bad news...since u are allready lvl up...and i find some old existence members playing terra on hellion ( taro zuri himoko etc ) i decided to play with them they need a lancer and i had one lvl 30 and since they are like lvl 29 ...i decide to go with them on server for a while...sorry guys if i made any complication..
  16. Offline

lol that's fine, have fun :)