FFXIV: ARR Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Acina, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Come play WoW with us, we need the rage. No but seriously come play with us on Defias Brotherhood.
  2. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

Tvar, I'm playing wow, but with my old wow friends. Currently 8/14 heroic, raid leading as well! Soz, can't join you guys atm :<
  3. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

We could join you perhaps? ^^ you playing Horde/Alliance 10/25man on what/type of server? And are you in any need at all of recruiting? Cos we're like 10ish of us struggling to get the numbers to do flex consistently and normal, since ppl are still too scattered across servers.

PS. If any moderator can be fucked you may move these last posts to the WoW section or just let the derailing continue :p
  4. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

10man horde on a pve server, not recruiting though :( We don't do flex runs, just the heroic run 2 / 3 nights a week. It's always a possibility for WoD though, since mythic = 20man raiding.
  5. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

PvE server though, yuck. We wouldn't do flex either if we could get normals going but bad boys are scattered as I mentioned. WoD is too far away to plan for imo.
  6. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Would be amazing if we could all gather for WoD since we do need 20 man. We are atleast 9 active players on Defias Brotherhood
  7. Offline

Nariko Community Member

Horde or Alliance on Defias?
  8. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

Horde
  9. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot