FFXIV: ARR Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Acina, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

Someone sounds jelly that they are not playing ffxiv!! Come dude, join us!!! You know you wanna....

We probably could actually recruit and have a proper guild if someone could be assed. This game has a large player base.
  2. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Brah, what we gonna do about the 200ms passive delay, the 100% PvE game and the 2½ sec global cd, brah? ANSWER ME THAT, HSULF ICEBLOSSOM!!! Basically this is a game for running instances. Where is my PvP game? Oh wait..
  3. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

rumours say someone just got hsulfed!
  4. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

BRAH! Gonna catch up to Kephir, and level up with Fallanx who is starting anew with Katiechops on Odin server, AMIRITE BRAHS?
  5. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

Pfff, catch up to me? Do you even play brah? :p
  6. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

KC u started on Odin ? Sorcery..

[IMG]
  7. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

Lvl 30 brahs xD
  8. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

14 november, big patch with first PvP Arena, Housing and 24 man instances.

9. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

Buuuh, still 1½ month away..... Arent they comming out with more 4/8man instnace?
  10. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

11. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

People still playing it regularly? ;o Tempted to buy it now
  12. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

13. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

brah
  14. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

s'up brahs!?
  15. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

16. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

I think someone got Hsulfd brah!
  17. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

Basically me, Killa, kephir, balmung and his friend Cama play regularly. Ebel, fokkie and action pidgeon too.

Fallanx has a main on a different server.

Doodle pretends to play but he actually plays strategy games vs an AI instead.

Tvar played for a day. Rumour is the lallafels have hacked his account and rerolled him as a fatty.
  18. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

So it seems like everyone has quit. Ah well, knew most people wouldnt last through the free month. I'm currently forming a raiding group with a bunch of good players for Binding Coil and Crystal Tower. If anyone is still interested let me know, we're raiding tomorrow 8PM server time
  19. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

20. Offline

Law Community Member

Now I don't get the full reason for the term "Hsulfed" as this seems to date back before the edge of time! But from what I have read, I do believe so!