[F1] Formula 1 2011 Season Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aspira, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Offline

corum Community Member

Ye DRS and it's associated rules seems a bit artificial. I know they want more overtaking an all that but still....
    then again Sunday's race was the first F1GP where I have been really excited for a while, that last 10 mins was so exciting.
    Problem with F1 for me has always been about quality of driver vs quality of car...I mean cmon, stick Alonso/Shumacher/Hamilton in a Red Bull and they'd piss all over Vettel (and easily that Aussie tw*t Webber).
  2. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

and u guys call football crap geez
  3. Offline

corum Community Member

Football in itself isn't crap - it can be beautiful.
    Football in England is crap tho bcos it's 3 or 4 rich clubs dominating everything and it's not really competitive at all.
  4. Offline

Shantotto Guest

wtf corum is alive, he must have given up his cat herding job and found somewhere with an internet connection. :D
  5. Offline

corum Community Member

Ye lived in Wales for a while, they still point at aeroplanes there.
  6. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

I thought it was just me thinking that, apparently not. Well if people continually talk about football in guildchat or when I'm in a party or teamspeak and I hear nothing other than football, or when im watching TV and shows get interrupted for football and its ridiculous commercials it is crap.

But the worst part of football is probably the overpaid managers and top-players that just get traded between clubs. Meanwhile the government of your country takes that money by tax.

Also I find it the least enjoyable sport, even less enjoyable than basketball that you actually play. But hey these are still my personal opinions, and if people weren't so ''In your face'' about it I wouldn't care.

My country tends to really hype it up at times, and sometimes (rarely) I do end up watching a match and enjoying it. Generally that's when watching my own country or some underdog club/country do pretty well though.

And once again I managed to get lured in by a smelly pile of troll..

Edit: patents
  7. Offline

corum Community Member

Agree with you on most of that mate - 95% of football matches are borefests and the amount of money in the game now with all the associated big business crap and lack of real competition is awful.....but when you luck on a good one it can be electric, especially if you are there.
    I've totally lost interest in it now but I do remember some cold rainy nights on the terraces at West Ham watching the sort of FA Cup games where we came back from 2-0 to win being the most exhilarating sporting moments of my life.
    Ye football is f*cked now..........but......basketball cmon, even synchronised swimming is better than that bcos at least you can lech at the women.
  8. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Okay saying it's worse than basketball was too much, I take it back.
  9. Offline

corum Community Member

Topless female basketball or netball maybe..(must..stop..cruising..satellite..channels..drunk..with..credit..card..in..hand.....)
  10. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

CORUM!!!!!!

hmm that's all I have to say....
  11. Offline

corum Community Member

Ye that's the usual reaction I get from long lost friends and acquaintances......."wtf man HEY it's you..um...hey..erm..(omg I'd forgotten what a dull f****r he is)"
  12. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

I think its just because people are bored out of their fucking minds. And hey Corum! (better late then never?)
  13. Offline

corum Community Member

Ye that's what the wife always says (well she doesn't call me Corum in bed....hmm maybe she should, bit of roleplay may add spice...).
    and hello my good man ;)
  14. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Womens beach volleyball is verging on that...
  15. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

You don't need to pay to watch it though :p

Sent using my Fruit!
  16. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Exactly. I recommend a TV series from Japan called Attack No.1 if your into Volleyball and Jailbait..... or indeed just Jailbait.
  17. Offline

adagio Moderator

and somehow you managed to find this program?
  18. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Jdrama is epic.
  19. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

oh god jdrama is lame
  20. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Shut your whore mouth.