Early Game Access Details Revealed

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Merketh, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

I believe there is a cushion between headstart and needing a key talked about, don't know the details though.
  2. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

yea iirc, if you're in early access, you got like another 2 or 3 days after the 20th to redeem your retail code. think it was mentioned that early access is like limited to 7 days playtime and a level cap or something? not sure if thats correct tho or if im mixing it up with something else.
  3. Offline

Agga Community Member

put my code in 1st day it was available to do so got it from Play,I had it on Order when the price they listed was £24.99 it then got put up £39.99 but I get £10 off £5 special offer and £5 as apology for upping the price and they sent the head start key as soon as the announcement was made all round win for a change
  4. Offline

Pauleh Veteran BOON

might be me being silly but i never use amazon always play. anyway logged into amazon and im looking at the game on it but couldn't see a buy button or a price for that matter, just some sign up to see when the item becomes available bit. So ordered it from play, if it comes a day late i'll just have to deal with it, if it arrives on time Ker-ching!
  5. Offline

bernice148 Community Member

i heard that some suppliers has the early access key in stock now . don't know is it true or not .
  6. Offline

Pauleh Veteran BOON

still not got any email about early access from play yet (which they were advertising came with the game), tempted to cancel the order and get it from amazon and see if they send an email out sooner with a key code
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I never trust play.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  8. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Play and Game send out email codes once a week, Game send them on Tuesday evenings/Wednesday mornings, can't remember what Play do.
  9. Offline

Pauleh Veteran BOON

i'll give it till friday then i guess.

why don't u trust play Aspira, i always use them for pretty much everything, sometimes stuff comes a day late but can't really complain
  10. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

I've never trusted play with pre-order codes because they have -always- caused issues with friends/acquaintances/guildies of mine who have used them for pre orders/early accesses.

Amazon has never ever given me a single problem, and that's what I recommend.
  11. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

well thats fucken shit I haven't even got my pre-iorder code from september,, so I will get 1 day, now because thier APPROVED suppliers that they link haven't delivered, shit like this makes me go FUCK THEM.
  12. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I used play.com
  13. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Play.com are shit. Always ship late, take ages shipping anyway, take forever with codes.... I used them for my brothers birthday last year (preorder of halo or something) and it was late so he missed 3 days play when his mate had it. Was so annoyed with them I refuse to use them for anything now.
  14. Offline

Ironhide Veteran BOON

I've had problems with Play several times which was enough of a reason not to order from them (and Amazon was far by the cheapest when I ordered)

Stuff like late deliveries (DC Universe - nearly a week late, several others a few days) and overpriced items compared to other online stores.
  15. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I just phoned them and got the code over the line, but yeah fuck them can buy games everywhere they just cost me 2 months redeem so I guess I will get 1 day early headstart, so yeah gg getting owned like a scrub all holidays as I try to catch up while still at work and tryignto be happy families over the feastive period so going to make it even worse.. 4 days? didn't someone say they were planning to be max level in 4 days. Tempted to cancel and go play Lineage 2 now until GW2 now which is a pity as I was surprised how much I liked it in beta but it sucked having to wait to play just from Firday to Satarday for a weekend beta, to have to wait in release to join a maybe 4 day old server is eh yeah right go fuck yourselves.
  16. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Go by origin kids, ftw :(
  17. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Both me and friends have had bad experiences with play.com.

They are often late with sending out keys and the few times I dealt with them, I even got sent invalid codes on a couple of occasions.
  18. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

lol chops not much will happen in 4 days =P

There is not much world pvp to worry about either unless people get out of their way just to gank you, you are fine.

I wont be online from the 23rd until the 2nd of january myself
  19. Offline

Felby Community Member

and thats why I use digital services if theres anything I want early
  20. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

Does anyone know if they'll have the latest build available for early access players to download? Since obviously we won't have the digital copy. Silly question really, I guess the answer is obviously yes otherwise no early access player would be able to actually play :p