Dota 2

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Angelo, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Well I just want my 'mute count' to reset so next time i got muted is 24H instead of 168 ^^
  2. Offline

Law Community Member

So playing Ranked, ISP decides to give in and stay off for 7mins. Russians on other team kept unpausing and in that I auto get banned from ranked matchs!

This system is the worst!
  3. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

I went back to LoL, enjoying it. Might come back to dots though, the same guys still playing?

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using Tapatalk
  4. Offline

Law Community Member

I am still playing, fallen in love with Windrunner aka Windranger now lol. Windrunner/Lich for support, Razor/Slark for carry and Enchant for Jungle. Still hate this Rank System!
  5. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

hey canadian bro. How are you? I have not played for a long time. I can't say i will be either. a good 20 of us have returned to WoW!
  6. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Law tbh i dont undersand your problem with ranked lol.
  7. Offline

Law Community Member

My problem is playing Ranked, people feed and just keep doing 0/15/0 and I am 5/0/6 and when we lose I get put down a rank. So if it cont's I will never get into a better tier of player's. How is that good?
  8. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

This problem applies to everyone though :p
  9. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Wait, so how is that problem of ranked games? I mean I play with some fucktards too ofc and i hate it but it has nothing to do with ranked MM lol
  10. Offline

Feidan Community Member

The only thing you can do with losing streaks is to stop the play session. Unfortunately if you are very unlucky even that does not help.
  11. Offline

Law Community Member

To make it fair, if you are not being a complete tool your rank points should at least not go down from a loss. If they stood still until you earned a win that would be amazing. I just can't stand having a good game for idiots to feed and then I lose rank points because of it. I know it applies to everyone but lately I have seen some really bad players and I am not on there level. Yet I am forced to play with fools!
  12. Offline

Menru Veteran BOON

Man I'm one of those bad guys:(
  13. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

And how do you want to make it? If your k/d is good you are not losing points? Then what about supports? Its the most straight forward system , you win and get points. I lost 400 points recently due to fucktards and im mad about it, but its not fault of the system.
  14. Offline

Law Community Member

I am playing support lol! That's what makes it worse! I am warding, dusting and still solo killing dem baddies! So I am 100% doing everything in my power to win and feeders and people who don't care are making my ranking worse. How is that good? Tell me. If I was in a Team Sign up sure. I would understand but Solo Ranked you are playing other teams and my rank is dropping by the second because of fuck tards. So what happens when it hits 0?

If I was some really bad player sure, totally understand but its always + k/d/a and I do everything you are meant to. This is why I am mad and I think the system sucks.

You also said you lost 400 points due to fucktards. So if the system is good why are you playing with retarded people? It isn't good because you don't play with folk on the same level as you. You keep moving down brackets of rank.

I wouldn't know how to code the system to make it more fair for players like me and co, just pointing out this system is broken!
  15. Offline

Law Community Member

Another example of how this system doesn't work.

Player A (Same skill as a Pro but is a family man who just plays for fun) plays 10 matches and to no fault of his own his rank lowers where he has to play with the retard squad for life.

Player B (Same skill as a retarded runner in the special olympics who just plays for fun) plays 10 matches and to no fault of his own his rank is put through the roof because he is carried by the other 4 pre-made.

So how is this system good?

You never play with people in your skill bracket only people with the same rank number. But these idiots can make it drop and you will never play with good people.
  16. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

You are talking about 'Elo Hell' which is a made up thing and is being proven as we speak. If you are good you will eventually get higher.
  17. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Yup, pretty much this, if you're good you'll get to the higher tiers. Its one of the reasons you see pro players with so many smurfs at higher ranks in LoL, it completely disproves the "it was my teams fault" theory.
  18. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Well you cant deny its sometimes is not your fault, but overall everyone will be playing at their skill lvl.
  19. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Also there is another thing that most ppl always overlook which is enemy team. Sometimes even if you are doing good they can do better.
  20. Offline

Law Community Member

I dunno like, doesn't matter how good you are you can't carry 4 idiots! Even if the other team is shit. 3v5 doable!

I am also not talking about people who play bad. I am talking about the people who think it is funny to just feed like retards, walking into a 1v5 and then just typing "Oops" in chat then ":D". That is why i am saying the system sucks balls. I seem to just be playing with kids who want to lose and think its funny.