djWHEAT Casting Guild Wars 2 PvP at PAX

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by F U R I E, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

That happens a lot.
  2. Offline

adagio Moderator

Yeah but if i remember he was in a no lose situation but he still gg'd
  3. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

haha you seem to hate on the guy a lot, u jelly?!

As the top comment says, it was a mistake. he probably thought all drones were killed during that drop but he had them all clumped up and on gas (can be seen at the end of the video). He couldn't see them being alive. Idra is still one of the best zerg players around. And imo that is the hardest race to play in sc2 compared to the loltoss and terrans
  4. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

He jelly.

[IMG]
  5. Offline

Feidan Community Member

I think after all the humiliating rage quits he no longer does that so often. Or he fixed his temper after getting laid and starting going to the gym.
  6. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

No, he's just a cunt and he hardly even seems to care about the sport any more
  7. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Because he's the hero Starcraft2 deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    So we'll hate him because he can take it.
    Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector.
    A Dark Gracken.
  8. Offline

adagio Moderator

Hes the Joey barton of SC2. Its the talent that should shine and not the personality.
  9. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

tvar has a nice signature i would agree with. If you know you are right, and he is, why should you care what other people think? If i was as good as him and knew i was right, i would be an even bigger cunt ;)

FTW
  10. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Remind me what he's won this year? :p

It isn't even about him being good, which I don't deny he is. Its the fact that he has no respect for the game, community or his opponents and that he seems incapable of taking a loss like an adult.

He isn't a cunt because he's good, he's a cunt because he's a cunt ;)
  11. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Nothing wrong with being a cunt, if you can walk the walk. And you may quote me on that.
  12. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Thats my point though, he talks the talk, right after failing the walk.

He's just a sore loser.
  13. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Being the best in the world and a cunt = money grabbing shallow yawnfest women

Being the best in the world and a nice bloke = any combination of women, men and transgender at your pleasure.

Being a cunt when you are the best at something just causes people who don't give a shit about your "sport" (and some who do) to give you a wide berth. Sure you get the scabby disease ridden whores, but decent women won't touch you.

Being a nice bloke to boot is likely to gain you more fans, money and people to shag.
  14. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

[IMG]

:cloud9:
  15. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

I agree, nice guys finish last.
  16. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Who dat?
  17. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Probably someone unknown that doesnt win anything or ever played the best players. Nothing to see here, moving on. >_>