Diablo 3

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Selenus, May 2, 2012.

1. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

http://www.diablowiki.net/Monster_Power there

I know it has, but i did not follow the game at all. I was stuck on Ghom(the big fat farting thing in A3) with my monk when i quit, started playing again and basically plowed through the whole thing and killed diablo.
    Now im leveling a WD cus they are cool as hell, got one at arround 30 on HC and one at arround 40 on SC
  2. Offline

Angelo Community Member

They also added crafted armour(necklaces, gloves, rings) that is better than anything else, you can get like 300int300vit crit chance/crit damage and a-speed for example( big RNG though, i crafted about 100 got nothing).
    You have to get tears I believe from farming mp's (the higher the more chance they have of dropping mp1 is 10% mp10 is 100%), by killing elite packs.

The game is somewhat fun, I just feel nothing ever drops for me that keep me motivated to play or even bother.
  3. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

Even tho i didn't like the game that much its seems a managed 10.5k elite kills :confused: ill most likely play again @ expansion
  4. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

Anyone care for some playing at somepoint? Got a few 60's i can do upto mp6 i reckon, also looking for ppl to play in HC with
  5. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

6. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot