Diablo 3

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Selenus, May 2, 2012.

1. Offline

adagio Moderator

I love the idea of these lore ideas blizzard put extra into their games. Makes some players want to play even more just to find them.
  2. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Hey guys been playing d3 lately, level 60 wizard atm (Buttons#2595) Currently on Act1/2 inferno but having a hard time farming money if anyone has any tips or also some help in getting the staff of herding id very much appreciate it.
  3. Offline

Tent Community Member

Act II quest 8 goblin farm :D

Also selenus has act4 unlocked you could probably poke him to get the blacksmith plans it's how I got it.
    I plan to progress through act 3 and 4 myself this week, we'll see :D
  4. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

I think its actually Quest 6, the (third) part where you get out of the sewers.
  5. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Yes ive been doing that actually, but drops arent all that amazing atm, least not yet. :S Btw what kind of build are you using (youre a wizard right?) Ive been trying a M-speed/A-speed build I saw on a guys stream really enjoy it.

7-8 works.
  6. Offline

Tent Community Member

Nope, not a wizard :D
    60 DH, Barb and almost WD.
    Wizard might be next.. :) (you make a fair amount of gold leveling btw ^^)
  7. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

The ultimate best tip I have for making money is farming the 2 aspects on Prime Evil quest Act 4 inferno, and hope for a highest tier weapon with +damage and +% damage suffix and prefix. A 1.2k dps weapon sells for about 2 / 3 mil. I had 5 mil the other day from selling 2.

And then with that gold you can buy yourself 1 or 2 very nice yellows with 150+ primary attribute, mf and attack speed or resists.

If you're not strong enough to do the aspects in less than 2 (3 tops) mins, then yeah, the act2 goblin in the ancient path is your best option. Ideally find 3 more people to do it with you to get a higher mlvl and just gogogo farm
  8. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

aspects are quite hard without a WD blocking the bridge with his pets :p
  9. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

2 sec inferno butcher kill

diablo inferno

DH are insane
  10. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

11. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

12. Offline

Alaraum Veteran BOON

I wonder what do they think about humiliating every main character of this franchise, one after another. Are they really so carefree about Diablo lore ..? So many years.., d1,2, all those great books, and they just destroy it in instant, completely ruining it. They`ve done the same to Warcraft, but why to Diablo :(
  13. Offline

Paran Classic Guild Member

To do easy profit and that every 10 year old bedwetting guy can play this game. Thats one reason why the games are so easy
  14. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

15. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

16. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Expected otherwise no one would buy the fucking expansion.
  17. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Best

Fucking

News

Ever!!!

In blizzard we trust. Such huge respect for their game that they shut down something that is making them money but ultimately ruined Diablo. Very happy about this!! Now the game will be fun again :)
  18. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

Playing D3 again! The Monster power thing seems cool as hell
  19. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Monster power what? :p Haven't been keeping myself up to date with D3, was thinking I'd try it again though, before the expansion. I do have a problem with the fotm that every barb uses out there, even though it may be the best, I don't like it :(
  20. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

Monster powers been in for a long time