Diablo 3 delayed.. AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Gekido, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

Having beta access might make me interested in buying it.

Edit: As in, try before I buy.

Not going for blind purchase again.
  2. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Blindness? This Is Blizzard! :p
  3. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

Seems anyone can play it now, though servers are down for maintenance .

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3724212521
  4. Offline

Angelo Community Member

5. Offline

Yeah the word on the forums is they opened the doors to stress test the servers and then closed it again claiming it was a bug.

Who knows, either way its closed now.
  6. Offline

adagio Moderator

In other words, stress test failed. Thank you for trying.
  7. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Man the more I played D2 the more I look forward to D3 right now, soo much. No more spambots, less retarded trading, fucked up economy from RMT companies and botting MF-pimped toons in duped gear, no more charms, ethereal items, runewords and other broken shit that ruin the game. Can't wait! >_<

Having gone back and really tested out D2 thoroughly (believe me, or ask Omni/Doodle - my trading and overall experience of the game has been pretty extensive & thorough) over the last month, man... I can really see why Blizzard has taken the precautions with Diablo-trading regarding items and gold etc as they have. This AH, real money or not, is gonna be a bliss from how the game currently looks.

I just hope they keep to the winning concept and don't fuck it up, I mean all the community has seen and praised so far is a part of Act I and up to lvl 13...pray they don't fuck things up later in the game or in any distant expansions.
  8. Offline

He has some srsrs jew skillz
  9. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

10. Offline

adagio Moderator

Hmmmm diablo 3 and Tera in the same weekend. What to do.
  11. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

2 Computers, fear the skillz!!
  12. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

Go out, drink beer and get laid!

Damn bad timing again for beta.
  13. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

cant even recover my battle net account silly blizzard wont send me the pw reset
  14. Offline

adagio Moderator

is this a indie game? Never heard of it.
  15. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

They know you're "a bit rapey"! Tbh I've never had to wait more than 6 hours for an issue with Blizzard to be fixed :D
  16. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

funny i recovered it 5 times says they send it to my email i never get it, and their email is not blocked either
  17. Offline

adagio Moderator

Friend hacks.

I have a mate who I used to play wow with and we shared account info as friends do. This was if he needed money he could take it from my account and I could play a pali when I was bored. When it came to transferring to a battle.net account he was logged onto my account. So naturally his account was locked to my battlenet.

So he contacted blizzard and off course we got done for account sharing. He never bothered to play again and I still have a locked account for wow on my battle.net.
  18. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Call them dude, Blizzard (Norway) Account Support: 800 83996
  19. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

its not even in norwegian and its always 30 minutes waiting time
  20. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

You speak English, that's good enough and its a free call number for Norway!