Diablo 3 delayed.. AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Gekido, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Offline

Scarface Community Member

who will be so kind and share beta account for few hour tonight ? :) :hungry:
  2. Offline

up my request :)
  3. Offline

adagio Moderator

TBH Scarface, theres only about four of them on beta.
  4. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

5. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Monk FTW looking to be my favourite class since i love the pally so much in diablo 2. reminds me of him

really was a bit meh about diablo 3 a while back... but really, really looking forward to it now!
  6. Offline

Tent Community Member

Looks like everyone with a battlenet account can now play the beta.

Beta ends may 1st.
    Enjoy it while it lasts.
  7. Offline

adagio Moderator

Nice anyone up for some coop tonight? Or is that not yet implemented?
  8. Offline

Tent Community Member

coop is implemented and working (at least for the people that were invited, I read something about people joining now are flagged as trial accounts).
    Only restriction is max. level 13 and you are locked to a part of ACT1.

Take your time while playing, if you rush trough you can complete the story part of the beta well within 2 hours.
  9. Offline

Angelo Community Member

10. Offline

:eek: :omg:play play play !!!!!

edit:

fail i cant login. probable i must have registered game in my account = fail
  11. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Where did you get this from?

Also the link you provided Angelo is just for pre downloading the released version. Which is doesn't do since it's not released yet, or am I just failing epicly here and missunderstanding you all?
  12. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Anyone can download it with those links, but only testers and pre-purchasers (including those that bought the 1 year wow thingy) can play.
  13. Offline

Angelo Community Member

A few hours ago everyone was given access, in the meantime it seems it might have been a bug or something of the sort that was letting people with no Beta test access play but no one knows for sure. Blizzard community manager Nethaara posted a while ago to say "The Diablo III beta is currently unavailable while we work to resolve an issue."
  14. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

We'll see about this once they have resolved the error making the whole beta come down atm :D
    And where would you download the beta client from, reddit only has the install files, etc.
  15. Offline

16. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

I'm confused, are they opening the beta up to everyone or just preorders?
  17. Offline

adagio Moderator

Seems there was a mistake which open the beta for all people instead of beta testers and wow 1 year subs. It was taken offline about an hour ago and no one knows what will happen when it come back online.
  18. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Why WOULDN'T they open to public? Surely it could only boost sales.
  19. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Not making everything available to everyone = marketing stunt. :p
  20. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

True, but seems counter productive. Anyone willing to pay £40 to get into the beta was probably going to buy it anyway...
    Who knows but let's hope they open it up.