Diablo 3 delayed.. AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Gekido, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

2. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

If it is 100 dollars like most articles suggest you get a lot for your money compared to some other games that released CE's for around 150,- instead.

Since I just need to see the cutscenes and a game where you can mindlessly hack into stuff I'll just get the normal version, don't have space on my room for all the stuff anyway. Allthough I am tempted, if only for the artbook..
  3. Offline

Tal The Architect

4. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Nice to see they don't just change Dollar into Pound Sterling or Euro, that's a nice price for such a big CE. I am tempted!
  5. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

There might not be guilds/clans thingys in the game at launch but atleast we'll setup a chat channel for BOONs that play this game, no doubt. :)
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

7. Offline

Tal The Architect

That's gamestation though, not GAME.
  8. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Think that CE is already sold out right? My nephew sent me a mail a few minutes ago telling me he was happy he ordered it a year ago and now they're already sold out on one of the bigger dutch online shops (bol.com).
  9. Offline

Scarface Community Member

lol i think worlds is ending GuildWars2 soon / DIABLO 3 - in two months :omg: i tell you something will happen !!!:omg:
  10. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Its the same company, Game bought them last year or the year before I think.

Pretty sure if one goes down, it will drag the other with it.
  11. Offline

Tal The Architect

Ah ok, well I was posting it mostly for the price anyways :) I don't really like the highstreet game stores at all, I'd never preorder from those... :p
  12. Offline

Tent Community Member

13. Offline

Tal The Architect

14. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

You guys do know they scrapped PvP so that they could make the releasedate, right?
  15. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Yes it's been mentioned in this thread I think, that the PvP content will come in a later patch after release, soon ™.
  16. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

GIEF ME MA WIZ!
  17. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

i predict diablo 3 to be a massive let down. I have gotten the feeling that blizzard is hiding something about this game for a long time. Not to mention the so called beta they had for this game... why is everything such a secret about diablo 3?

Blizzard are normally very open about their games and have betas with no NDA. Something is fishy about this game... My guess is activision got fed up waiting and forced the game out and blizzard ran out of ideas for diablo 3

i hope i am wrong
  18. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

[IMG]

Funny pic is funny.
  19. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

too bad us swede's wont be getting this for D3 :(

20. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

LOL merketh xD