Hsulf Defiance

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Hsulf, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

I just watched half of the 1st episode and it was utter shit in my opinion, i think the thing that just made me HATE it was the fucking queer looking whatevertheywerecalled race. And the king of trannys whatshesface the ''important'' dudes son holy fuck that was BAD.
    Why does everything nowdays have to have some teen romance thing allover the place, it just makes me think of twilight and instantly want to punch the screen.
    Someone please tell me if it gets better
  2. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Buy the game brah its really good
  3. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

Hsulf ALMOST got me ALMOST!
  4. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

So, what's bad about this game?
    It's a shooter mmo, they can't do much wrong, can they?
  5. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Nothing is wrong with it at all tbh you just dont feel like logging in after about a day because the game is so repetitive and boring with a awful story behind it. Mechanics wise and well the game in general was not bad... I just felt like there was no point in playing it and just stopped

PS2 is far superior for example
  6. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

You play much PS2?
  7. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

I did during release and maybe a month or two after but not for a while now :(
  8. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

Oh but i do still hope that some day just SOMEDAY some super serious narrator voice on the tv show will go ''And thats when the mighty cunt flaps attacked and destroyed the whole city'' Or something as dramatic with some fucked up guild name. That would be hhiilllllaarious
  9. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I kinda thought the same, because in game events are supposed to affect the show and be mentioned in the show, but somehow I don't see the TV characters sitting down to discuss the great battle between anal rape alliance and kiddie fiddler united.

I think the way in which the game affects the TV show will be highly edited and censored, or it would just be trolled to death.
  10. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

I know, but would be cool as fuck tho!
  11. Offline

Colbey Community Member

I'm quite enjoying this game. Picked it up for £7 on steam. Easy going shooter with some decent mechanics. I'll play it 'til I'm bored.

I do like how they've at least tried something creative even if they haven't managed to pull it off.

For anyone playing it you can grab some ingame rewards by signing up for a raptr account http://raptr.com/login (nice little dune buggy there).
    There is also the ark hunter "training" which gives you extra bag slots, weapons and a quad, all of the codes can be found here http://orcz.com/Defiance:_Arkfall_Codes
  12. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

why do you bring back the pain....
  13. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

AHAHAHAA omg this thread is fucking epic. Please lock it to keep it like this. So funny seeing how we got hsulfed for the very first time!
  14. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.