Hsulf Defiance

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Hsulf, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

I'm so glad I didn't fall for this. Another dota-fluke, over in a fortnight.
  2. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

We know where u live Hsulf !

[IMG]

*throw a shoe*
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I fucking loled.
  4. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

LOL. After my hard day of being off work ill (playing League of Legends TROLOLOLOL) I would like to answer the following slander:

Indeed, I apologise for the mass hysteria I created around the game. However, even though Defiance has turned into a piss poor piece of ****, no matter how gold tinted I made it, It will never be as bad as the game Geikido mentioned....Firefall or some ****.

This slander is actually true, and my mum can rift like the best of them!!! She needs more content guys, be a bit more sensitive to her needs!

I'll do the Bush dive....

5. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

RAKATA COULOOUMNI give me your LoL acc name, lets troll around with don Killa
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I was in the alpha/beta for that with Blackspear. It was pretty crap.

Not played Defiance, so I can't compare the two, but I was very hyped for Firefall until I played it, was mega disappointed.
  7. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

Hsulf is my name on there :) as always haha
  8. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

9. Offline

Gekido Community Member

When did you play the beta last? They're adding LOADS of stuff every beta weekend... alpha was.. well.. alpha. And being the one who played both games thoroughly during betas, i can say for sure - Firefall is where I'd put my money (if it wasn't free) if I'd have to choose between the two.

You guys can badmouth Firefall as much as you like - it's way better than Defiance at its current state, even if Firefall is still in beta.

Maybe Firefall doesn't have a massive budget behind it and they can't add some crappy pop song to their trailers etc. etc., but devs are doing everything right, and you can feel the "love" in every little thing they add, Defiance on the other hand... well i guess you know already what a great game Defiance is...
  10. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

11. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

12. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

that review sums it up good

nothing REALLY wrong with the game but something makes you not even want to bother
    though i think this is a title maybe more suited for xbox and ps3 players who enjoy third person fps games kinda like gears of war
  13. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

I got hsulfed!!!
  14. Offline

Ilyria Veteran BOON

Fuck i nearly got motivated by the game until i read the last posts you guys put in here :'( too bad it sucks :(
  15. Offline

Juggernaught Classic Guild Member

Damn shame... Looked like it had some good potential.
  16. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

Yes it did. But it seems like they are just using it to promote the serie
  17. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

so did anyone watch the first episode?
  18. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

why would i continue the torture without getting hsulfed?
  19. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Watching it tomorrow (as it is on SyFy here at 21:00 Tues), no spoilers :p
  20. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

I'm going to boycott the series. Everyone join me! Boycott boycott boycott.

Can't believe I actually bought the collector edition of this %%^* game! I get the feeling my last few posts have been bitter and twisted, but I'm MAD! MADCUZBADgame
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.