DayZ Meet-Up

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Fizzee, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Fizzee is the dedicated pilot for low altitude transport.
    Saul isn't allowed to navigate.
    Aspira isn't allowed to play past 10pm
    Cosmose is the only one allowed to read out missions aloud.
  2. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

I'm not any good at military sims but I would still love to come along later in the week.

No promises on how good I would perform though.
  3. Offline

Saul Community Member

Weapon Sachets ftw......:bounce:
  4. Offline

Spud Community Member

ok i have given in, dowlnoading combined ops, i have also identified some milsim clans that go for ultra realism so will prob give that a go too.
  5. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Ill find a bid later of sidestrafe doing a mission like its real life. Funny as fuck. Oooraa devidawg oooraaa.
  6. Offline

Angelo Community Member

I'd also watch out for the Grenadadiers.
  7. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

I heard it as Granada dear.
  8. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Grenade-er.
  9. Offline

Screenager Community Member

aspira equipped a GUN!
  10. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Grenadier, jeez!!!
  11. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Sigh your not part of our inside joke Mr. Acina!!!
  12. Offline

cosmose Community Member

i shoulda been made the team leader tbh :(
  13. Offline

Juggernaught Classic Guild Member

I had such a blast last night when we actually did a mission by the books and really put some effort into it.
    Didnt really wanna go to bed, but the body was so fatigued that I had no choice in the matter, cya boys tonight for some more Arma
  14. Offline

adagio Moderator

Yeah was great fun. Need to work on teamwork, as in pairing up in case one gets shot. Sweeping towns clear a lot quicker.

Last nights mission was excellently made though and upping to second hardest ai kepted us on edge. Just need to work in daylight and have a infantry town team to go in earlier.
  15. Offline

Saul Community Member

Fizzee was soo getting into the role of an American Soldier as he loves his "Blue on Blue" action.. :stomp:
  16. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

sorry.... I see heat on thermals, I shoot first ask questions later.
  17. Offline

adagio Moderator

You were kinda standing out in the middle of nowhere. Lighting up our scopes like a essexs girl who had just spray tanned herself.
  18. Offline

Saul Community Member

Tazikstannies don't wear helmets. Just check what he has on his head prior to shooting. Simples! :)
  19. Offline

Spud Community Member

im in tonight been watching these guys videos, they are very realistc, in fact ican help wondering if their CO has only maps with models on and pushing them around the map with a big stick :)

20. Offline

Saul Community Member

I would also like to point out, In the army I was a Tank Driver, It's not my job to navigate, I just get told where to point the damned thing and then get us there and back as quickly and as safely as possible :nerrrr:

Also me "Standing out there like an Essex Girl with a Spray Tan", the idea is when most of them are dead and you sneeky sneeky sniper dudes cant find a target. I try and draw fire so you can see where it is coming from and down the fookers, again Simples!! :rolleyes:, apart for Fizzee as he obviously likes my ass soo much he needs to put a few bullets in it. :rolleyes: