DayZ Meet-Up

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Fizzee, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

While reading some forums and watching some videos on Youtube i found something interesting. If u are using an assault rifle ( m4 / m16 type without silencer ) and loading that weapon with Stanag SD ammo ( 30rd STanag SD ) and u shoot a zombie the other zombies near will not agro because of the sound but if a player is near he will hear the shoot at full volume ( sound range of the weapon ). Imho this thing worths a try to see if it really works.
  2. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Can confirm.
    Last night loaded my l85 with SD and didn't aggro zombles.... My AS50 however did, but got the kill.
  3. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

4. Offline

Angelo Community Member

5. Offline

Saul Community Member

Thats it for me then.. the bugs wont get fixed in the Mod, so I will probably only be on occasionally and then be all over the standalone (with player bases :) :) :) )
  6. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Where have you guys been playing? Would like to have a play session with you all :)

PS - Don't know if this already has been stated, but tip for players who want to play DayZ: You don't need to buy Combined Operations. Just download Arma2 for free and buy Arma2:Operation Arrowhead por 15eu.