DayZ Meet-Up

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Fizzee, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

There are soooooooooo many guns in ArmA2 and so few utilized in DayZ.

I for one would love to see the silenced Makarov in DayZ to give another option for people who don't like the M9.
  2. Offline

Gekido Community Member

So basically MP5 and Bizon are even more useles now than before :D Overall, like the changes, just didn't know why some weapons had such damage to begin with.
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I agree. They should class them in the same bracket as the PDW and allow you to equip them as a secondary weapon. I think 889 damage is just too low for a primary when you consider the M1911 and revolver are doing 1389 and they are classed as secondary weapons.
  4. Offline

adagio Moderator

Lets be honest. If any of them weapons hit you in real life. I doubt any of you would be saying "That's more like 1500 than 2000 damage."
  5. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Nah think I could take at least 15 bizon shots if they're as good as they are in DayZ.
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I think I could take multiple shots from any weapon as long as I was allowed to crouch behind cover after each shot to allow my wounds to automatically heal themselves.... BLOODSCREEN SO REAL!!!! :eek:
  7. Offline

Saul Community Member

Have you ever even played the game?? or just never got off the coastline?? :evilwave:
  8. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

its obious you are one of the axe heroes sauly McManu
  9. Offline

Angelo Community Member

lol don't fall for his baiting so easily
  10. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Last time I checked, DayZ had nothing to do with a bunch of overly feminine men chasing each other around a grass park all day playing with balls.

So lets try to keep to the topic of DayZ and ArmA.
  11. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

why do you always have to ruin the fun :(
  12. Offline

Spud Community Member

13. Offline

Angelo Community Member

http://imgur.com/a/LXZM6#0

So we finally found a chopper, filled that baby up with like 10 tanks to get it off the island it was on, Gir then took command and flew that baby out to north of Solnichy to fill up, his landing wasn't brilliant which resulted in a few things turning red, we thought the trip ended there. When I got in the Heli hit Auto hover and go out and all of a sudden everything was green again and we were on our way. We flew out to a barn close to a barn close to where our old camp was and tried to fill it up a little bit more, just as were filling up a white car drives by us and we panick and just get in the Heli to get away, we ended up picking up Cosmose and Red.

We found the white car (the one that drove past us before) which we thought had been hacked into the game which later came to bite us in the ass (kicked a few of us for some scripting error). The rest of the night was filled with flying around and looking for camps. Then the server restarted after we had landed waiting for it, we log back in and the chopper was gone, we looked everywhere and it was nowhere to be found.

It was an anticlimatic end to a trip, we didn't even get to attempt a barrel roll in it. :(
  14. Offline

gir Veteran BOON

one of the better and most fun days so far, heli is totaly op but loved it every second
  15. Offline

gir Veteran BOON

16. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

really nice gir. U have a special eye for vehicles :) u can find them all over the map.
  17. Offline

Saul Community Member

OMG it's the boat from Jaws... Will be back in DayZ myself in a couple of weeks, working late atm, so too tired when i get home.
  18. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

19. Offline

cosmose Community Member

LOL the guy trying to sneak up
  20. Offline

Angelo Community Member

There's no Stilton too melted for our cheese on toast.