Can't connect to TeamSpeak

Discussion in 'Tech Help' started by Karasu, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Offline

Karasu Community Member

Hey guys,

I logged in to TS and BOON TS is one of my defaults. Today I noticed that I failed to connect to the server:

Code:
    <18:56:18> Trying to resolve hostname ts.booncontrol.com
    <18:56:18> Trying to connect to server on ts.booncontrol.com:9988
    <18:56:19> You are banned permanently.
    Can anyone update me on what's going on here?
  2. Offline

Law Community Member

My guess you were banned! :p
  3. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Dont see your name in the banlist, unless you were using another nick.

Bans dont just get handed out by the very few admins on TS, actually i can count them on one finger and these guys have been proper cunts, have you been a bad boy?
  4. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

Hell even im not banned.
  5. Offline

Karasu Community Member

Yeah, even using another nickname or identity gives me the same thing - could it be an IP thing? Pretty sure yesterday everything was fine still. Haven't actively used TS for the longest time.

Maybe you banned @Firoz's IP and he switched with mine? :p

EDIT: I'm using version 3.0.18.2
  6. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

i have no active ban atm, i dunno wich of those IP's are you bru maybe Acina or Katiechops can help if you PM
  7. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

:confused: I'm not banned, bro. And seeing you still have forum access I guess it's an accident. :(
  8. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

We should really fix that. :)
  9. Offline

Karasu Community Member

Going to try from another PC / IP but I didn't write down the password anywhere. Could someone PM me the password?

Edit: Got the pw, managed to connect through other profile/pc. Will try again on desktop tomorrow.
  10. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I would like to point out that you aren't banned and can't see why you would be. Instead of moaning here, why haven't you tried logging, especially since Doodle confirmed a few days ago that you weren't!
  11. Offline

Karasu Community Member

Sorry, I didn't mean to moan. I've tried to log in every day (since it's auto-connect on startup) on my desktop, and I've tried changing the TS identity and other settings on my desktop. The only thing I couldn't was to reset the login or login on another device since I lost the password. I have it now and successfully managed to login on another device using a different identity. Will try to reset the login on my desktop as soon as I get home. All this should be fixed and back to normal tomorrow.

Didn't assume that I was banned, but I was confused at the message and was wondering if anything changed recently around TS.