Blade & Soul - NCSoft

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aspira, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Offline

Law Community Member

Added! :D
  2. Offline

Law Community Member

If anyone is looking for a guild for the game that is for the older generation of gamer's who enjoy non-serious play but playing all content, anyone is welcome to join QQOP! :D
  3. Offline

Paran Classic Guild Member

[IMG]

Qq is real

Edit

And because its fun. After i passed the qq
    [IMG]
  4. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

You know you can always take screenshot right? :redcard:
  5. Offline

Paran Classic Guild Member

I know! But it didnt worked...
  6. Offline

Law Community Member

New patch implements a AFK-Timer, this should solve people staying logged in, unknown why they thought they wouldn't need one in the first place! :S

Also I spotted you Blackspear yesterday farming Tokens! Was going to drop down and say hi but well there was a zerg lol! :D
  7. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Lol.

I really dislike how you get those tokens, also open world pvp with channels is a silly idea.
  8. Offline

Law Community Member

Well it's to prevent what troubles Aion had with massive amounts of people in one space. Zerg PVP is boring as hell. Also its connected to the PVE questing area so just bad design there.

I rather enjoy the 2v5 or 5v2 type combat and with Blade and Soul its quite hard to pin down most classes so the fights last longer. Each to their own but I enjoy that you can farm up a decent bo-pae set and then get into fighting instead of how Aion did it where you are physically bored to death of vsing people who no life the game and have better gear. This can also be said with Archeage and its p2win area's like the cashshop where you could become super rich and afford anything. Downside to Blade & Soul is we have to wait for Hongmoon Levels, then the 50 Zone and thats when it opens up. 4-6 months till 50 zone will open at a min!

This is how I like games now, too old to do the massive guild stuff, I like the small groups who band together, do content and you don't have any hassle.
  9. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Korean tournament match between Blademaster and Summoner, really cool:
  10. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

How long until you all quit?
  11. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

Warhammer age of reckoning acually got more areas now!
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Been at least a week since you lot said you were going to start playing.

Anyone still playing?
  13. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

yes, and new patch should come out NcSoon so will definitely play it for quite some time.
  14. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Heard THAT before >.<
  15. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

probably, but most ppl say it before release.

And since I'm max lvl for few days I can say that it's easily one of the best and most rewarding pvp mmo ever.
  16. Offline

Law Community Member

Max level, making money making alts, blasting content with friends. Perfect little game. Looking forward to the new area as it gives "WAY" more stuff to do. Playing for a very long time.

Downside, the server myself and Blackspear are on will require premium membership to beat the mega amounts of people waiting in line! :(
  17. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

18. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Pathetic...
  19. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

pretty sure he made it to level 8
  20. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Think he is lvl 12 at the mo :p