Blade & Soul - NCSoft

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aspira, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Offline

adagio Moderator

So what makes this different to all the other mmo's?
  2. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Double checked and I'm rolling same server ^^
  3. Offline

Kamasutrah Classic Guild Member

snap! lol
  4. Offline

Law Community Member

Got my character names! :D

[IMG]

Btw just a FYI "Windrest" is the top PVP server for EU side so if you are not a Premium Member prepare for queue at launch.

Edited: Changed to a more understanding "queue" word.
  5. Offline

Paran Classic Guild Member

And if i am a Premium member i have to quest too?
  6. Offline

Law Community Member

Quest? I don't follow unless you mean queue?

I see I typed ques instead of queues so my mistake. Have edited it now! :D

If you are asking if prem members need to queue then unknown right now. We do know we are pushed to the top.
  7. Offline

I see i fucked up again.
  8. Offline

Law Community Member

Just love how sexy you can make these characters look! :D

[IMG]

[IMG]
  9. Offline

Law Community Member

10. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

11. Offline

Law Community Member

I quite enjoyed it, thus why I posted it. If I had not I wouldn't have said. Not everyone shares everyone's taste. I personally like big jiggly breasts bouncing around my screen whilst I game, some may not! :D
  12. Offline

well i dont really like that. i mean that bouncing big titys on my screen. probably a reason why i usually dont watch female streamer on twitch.
  13. Offline

Law Community Member

Each to their own. Sure you will be able to handle Blade & Soul the game? Kinda comes with giant breasts flying around everywhere even in the cut scenes! :D

Other News:
    If you have Pre-Ordered Blade & Soul (AKA Founders Pack), you will have to login to your NCSoft account at some point today and apply your code. This is done in the account options under "Apply Code" area. Click the tab Blade & Soul and apply. Right now currently as I post this does not work at the moment.

Also there is a tiny patch for the game, there could be one - two more patches later on.

Might catch some of you around if on Windrest! (TheDarkLaw is my main).

Enjoy.
  14. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Did you get a mail with the code yet or what as I dont have anything (I think).

Also my IGN is Blackspear.
  15. Offline

Law Community Member

I explained how to do it dude, you need to login to NCSoft (Your account), then under "Apply Code" area, click the "Blade & Soul" tab. Then apply your code. It still doesn't work right now, to prepare to do it before opening at 6pm UTC, 7pm for if I remember correctly! :D
  16. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Ye already figured, but "apply code under BnS tab" tells me that I should receive code at some point not that it's already there.
  17. Offline

Law Community Member

Interesting I don't get that at all just please try again later.

Mine says Blade & Soul Founder's Pack: Master... (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXORL) Then a apply button beside it, which gives the error. I got a mail last night saying you would have to press the button at some point.

The moment you've all been waiting for is now just around the corner! As a Founder's Pack owner, you will have access to the Blade & Soul Head Start period and the items included in your Founder's Pack beginning January 15th at 10:00AM PST. Don't forget to redeem your Founder's Pack coupon once Head Start has begun to receive the items included in your pack.

Want to upgrade your Founder's Pack? Founder's Packs will no longer be available onceBlade & Soul launches on January 18th at 9:00PM PST, but there is still some time left to take advantage of the benefits the packs have to offer. Aside from all of the benefits and premium membership you get from owning a Disciple or Master pack, this will be the only time to get the costumes and the weapon skin that are exclusive to the Master Founder's Pack.

To celebrate the official Launch of Blade & Soulon January 18th at 9:00PM PST, we're holding a Launch Event in Southern California at the Santa Ana eSports Arena on the evening of January 18th starting at 6:00PM. Come celebrate with us, or watch the event live at http://stream.bladeandsoul.com.
  18. Offline

Ebel Veteran BOON

see ya newbs ingame :p
  19. Offline

dont know if they fixed it but it worked for me.
  20. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

since i actually bought the founders pack (no idea why) im making a character on windrest too