Blade & Soul - NCSoft

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aspira, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Offline

Law Community Member

1st world problems! :p

Summoner can heal, its a pathetic group heal but still can heal! :p
  2. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

IT IS!

And Black Desert has really cool archer class btw.

For now I enjoy BnS and think this will be my game of choice for now. So are there actually people who wanna play it and not get bored after 1 month (if there is actual endgame content)?
  3. Offline

Law Community Member

The game has huge endgame content, just kinda not going to be there when it's released. Cap is lvl45 and the really good stuff starts at 50. Saying this, there is plenty of content to do. Open World PVP (Yes it has it, even has dailies to help Clan), Good amount of Dungeons to grind (Some really easy and are Two Manned) and Arena PVP which is pretty close to playing a 3rd Person Street Fighter or Mortal Combat imo lol.

Open world is like Aion where you have to grind Prestige Points like AP in Aion, the best part is, if you die, leave, swap channel you will lose everything you farmed unless banked before hand. Makes poaching a decent amount a good way of Prey! :D

I can't say for people here (BOON), but over at [QQOP] we have about 5-6 (Out of 16) very interested in the game (Bought founders) and the rest will play when F2P in Jan19th. Unless you are really into Pre-Made, with the Dungeon finders you can get a decent team pretty fast. Just the loot sharing goes right out the window and in a all you can bid buffet! We are also not recruiting for this game but welcome to just join and if you don't like it, well you can leave lol! Just take into account we are more setting up for Star Citizen and will drop this game in a heart beat once the 2.0D patch comes out.
  4. Offline

Law Community Member

[IMG]

Big Mumma comes for you when you are sleeping!
  5. Offline

Ecati Veteran BOON

Can someone Inv me plz to the Boon Control guild? :p Love ya :*
  6. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

What name? :p
  7. Offline

Ecati Veteran BOON

Hekati <3
  8. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I'll log in shortly :)
  9. Offline

Ecati Veteran BOON

okie dokie :D Ty
  10. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Can't invite you as your not the same faction ;(
  11. Offline

Ecati Veteran BOON

WOOT? IM IN SOHA
  12. Offline

Paran Classic Guild Member

Then hunt her down!
  13. Offline

Ecati Veteran BOON

hahaha :eek:
  14. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

15. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

16. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

Think this might be the first MMO ever
  17. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Another first :D
  18. Offline

Law Community Member

Pls PONG was the first mmo!

I have been waiting for this game since 2010 when announced, played a lot in KR but these beta's have just been amazing fun. The only thing I really enjoy the most is the Open World Mess and the Arena PVP. Never have I played a game where the PVP in Arena is so well balanced. Even the new QI-Master or Spirit Master or whatever you want to call it is good to fight vs.
  19. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

someone buy me the 99 euro edition so i can play

for 15 min
  20. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

Lmao :D. Its funny because its true, he is not even trollung :p