Black Desert Pre-Orders Open

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Acina, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

A couple of days ago Daum Games Europe opened up pre-orders for BDO for EU and NA, coming next year.

BDO will be buy to play, not a sub model, i'm sure some of those that have played the Korean or Russian versions can comment on the in game shop. The only way you will be able to play is if you purchase the game, there are three options available (similar to those available for B&S - including a copy paste error).

The options are:

Traveler's Package €29.99 - this is the base package, it doesn't grant beta access, gives a few in game convenience items (skill resets etc), 1 day headstart and name reservation.

Explorer's Package €49.99 - this is the medium package, it gives access to the 2nd CBT event, gives a few more in game convenience items, a horse (plus whistle to summon), pet, exclusive weapon skin and 2 days of headstart plus name reservations.

Conqueror's Package €99.99 - this is the macdaddy package, it will only be available for preorder, it grants access to both CBT events, gives quite few in game convenience items, a better horse (plus whistle to summon), pet, exclusive weapon and armour skin, €25 of in game store currency and 4 days of headstart plus name reservations.

Please note, the game is B2P, you will need to purchase either of the first two options (option 3 only available before release) to play come release. There will only be two beta events and no open beta the only guaranteed way to get access to these beta events is to buy option 2 or 3.

Click here to pre-order: https://www.blackdesertonline.com/preorder/

They offer up 6 classes at launch the Warrior, Ranger, Sorceress, Berserker, Valkyrie, and Wizard/Witch classes.

For those of you that haven't seen these classes in action, check out the below videos:

Warrior:

Ranger:

Sorceress

Berserker

Valkyrie

Witch/Wizard

2. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

Any recommended videos? Will BOON be recruiting :( ?
  3. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

dont go full retard and instantly buy, this is something doodle does. its very easy to play on the russian servers with the english patch. google it and try it out if you feel like it.

for me, and this is my opinion after playing it on the russian servers. the game looks amazing, the combat is amazing, everything runs amazing. but then it goes and lacks in every other department thats important. endgame for example, or lack of, or even the need to ever grp with anyone.
  4. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

What class you gonna play in L2 Classic Revs?
  5. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

lol :p
  6. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

I have a problem if i should play BnS or this. I played alpha of BDO and really liked it but i heard end game is lacking. On the other hand i have not played BnS at all :(
  7. Offline

Law Community Member

Played BD & B&S and I prefer B&S because of the combat feel and the endgame content. Done enough Horse/Donkey riding in ArcheAge to last a life time lol! :D
  8. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

I tried putting my creditcard in my DVD-Player on the PC, nothing happened.

where do i swipe?
  9. Offline

Paran Classic Guild Member

Someone got a Beta key?
  10. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

I went ham and bought the conqueror's pack LoL.
  11. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

lol legend....
  12. Offline

There is actually a guy who sells cbt keys for 4,99
  13. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

Havent we tried enough mmo's over the years to realise its futile?

Only thing for BOON was wow and aion wasnt it?
  14. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

You just have to change the way you play these days. Games only last 2-3 months or is p2w. Simple
  15. Offline

Law Community Member

If you get 3 months out of a MMO thse days your doing it right! :D

Simply the days of a Hardcore players in PVE/PVP are mostly over. The new business model for most games is milk as much cash as they can, don't deliver or don't update. For me a game has to have endgame PVP that is enjoyable, have to say since Aion that has been very hard for me to find (Survival Games have been more entertaining). Some games have it, BD could have it, just depends if they pull a Trion or not!
  16. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Killa made this socially acceptable,,, credit card OPEN!!!!
  17. Offline

the valkyrie not playable in the beta?
  18. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

19. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

is the pearl system fixed for EU ?
  20. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

So far they still haven't shown what is going to be in the cash shop. Getting AA vibes :confused: