Battlefront Trailer

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by adagio, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Offline

Gib Community Member

:help:
  2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Nobody apparently.

On the other hand, the recent information leaks regarding this game at least answer my last question in this thread.
  3. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

So we getting starwars 7 and this game the end of this year, how is Doodle not going crazy?
  4. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

5. Offline

adagio Moderator

20 v 20? We still stuck in the year 2000? I mean I want a grand scale star wars war. I want battles for sectors that can be earned. I dont want to stand by a pole to win a area. I want the thinking behind Arma with the gameplay of cs.

Think big Dice or go home.
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

The most important question needing to be asked of a Star Wars game.... Can you swim?
  7. Offline

Paran Classic Guild Member

you dont need to swim. you can walk on water and if you "need" to swim you just blew up everything instead.
  8. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

9. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

#youcouldntbemoreright
  10. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

11. Offline

adagio Moderator

It will be great...

A year after release.
  12. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Eventhough i know the multiplayer is not going to be as perfectly scripted as that, the feel of it felt pretty epic! And i love star wars. Will get this if it comes to PC
  13. Offline

adagio Moderator

Btw, you can now play the beta on Origin for the weekend to see if its worth the monies.
  14. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

Downloading now gonna be great!
  15. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

qbAzlfu.jpg be88bb61ea843a995925cdc8ef1dd388.jpg eiy3Z86.jpg 8cbd188a99a880145408811a77ad20ea7fe3e01087529c832ddf7f7c7f497347.jpg

Anyone preordering this is a moron...
    wait at lease 2 weeks for the hype to die down and watch the shitstorm of disappointment.
  16. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Fixed that for you.
  17. Offline

adagio Moderator

After 1 hour of gaming it just feels OK. Nothing more nothing less.

On the ice level its just battlefield with a star wars battle going on in the sky.
  18. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

The beta is pretty lackluster content wise but the hoth map is cool if the full game has more maps like that it would be worth the buy for me. Its by all means not the best FPS i've ever played compared to like battlefield 1942 and how EPIC that game was (seriously i still get the chills when i hear that music) this just feels like a lackluster mod. Its a OK game and its star wars. Me chops and fallanx played it with skype and webcams and shit, it is definitely more fun with a group of friends.

cant really recommend it to every FPS player, but if you like the star wars part and got the moneyz its not a bad buy bros!
  19. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

Cant wait to play Jar Jar at release

[IMG]
  20. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran