Battlefield 4

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Firoz, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

When a skyscraper is literally falling down 9/11 style with 64 players on the map, I'm also experiencing fps issues for some reason :).

Who's up for some serious pawnage tonight ?

ps: I was in the skyscraper elevator with my 5 man squad...
  2. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

If you buy the game now. will you be able to play?
  3. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I had just deployed to the skyscrapper when it started to fall, my initial reaction was to stare at things falling apart - then the oshi.. moment happened and I plummeted to my death (didn't get out of the building fast enough to parachute).

If you buy direct from Origin then yes you will be able to play in the exclusive beta, option 2 would be to buy the BF3 Premium pack (which you can pick up for €14 - use google), option 3 would be to wait until Open Beta starts on Friday this week :)
  4. Offline

Law Community Member

Pritty much how BF3 Beta was. Same old same old with EA :D
  5. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Some people reporting you gain up to 20 fps if you are on windows 8, if on windows 7 and with nvidia with stuttering problems it's better to downgrade your drivers to 320.49 instead of using the latest beta ones.
  6. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

7. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Don't know how true it is, but to give you a benchmark,
    AMD 7970 (lastest beta drivers)
    i5-2500k @ 4.3Ghz
    Win8

On mostly ultra with a couple settings tweaked down, I get a solid 60-80 fps except when the building collapses on my head... whilst I'm skydiving off it.... bugged my game out and I couldn't respawn but it was funny as fuck.
  8. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

L2P n00bs

9. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

It's a great gun, but it is making it hard for me to choose between assault and support.... If only I could use the SCAR, medkit and airburst on the same class
  10. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

SP seems pretty good as well.

Btw Most issues related to FPS were solved using latest nvidia beta drivers. ATI users seems heavily affected by perf issues :)
  11. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

Not true, for most the new drivers didn't help at all.
  12. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

what's ur spec ?
  13. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

How did you manage to get that all so wrong Fallanx >.<

Most people have said rolling Nvidia drivers back to 320 is it? works best.

AMD users are experiencing the least amount of issues primarily because BF4 is optimised for AMD and the Mantle API will help in future too!
    Also AMD's latest drivers are the best ones (the beta 13.10 drivers)

Also Win8 is giving people a MUCH, MUCH better experience thanks to DirectX 11.1, Maybe BF4 will be the game to finally make all the uneducated haters of the OS actually try it and see what they have been missing just because of the UI hate train.
  14. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

I have no problems whatsoever using same as Fafa, what's your spec?
  15. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Weren't you one of the haters way back then or am i confusing you with someone else?
  16. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

Windows 8
    i7 2600k (No OC)
    6GB Ram 1333 Mhz
    GTX 570 SLI
    Samsung SSD 840 Serie
  17. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

It couln't be more easier :) Firoz have you tried updating your printer drivers ?
  18. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

A guy can change his mind brah. A guy can do this. It is known.

I think you mean monitor drivers, this could make a huge difference for the fps.
  19. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

20. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

TRUE STORY BRAH!

[IMG]