Battlefield 4

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Firoz, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I concur :)
  2. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

on topic.. I might actually buy this game! I rarely now days buy a FPS game but the girlfriend actually enjoys playing them (even though she is quite bad lol) and it has been a while since i played a BF title. The graphics do look stunning as well
  3. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

I think i will buy it aswell but i wanna see the beta 1st to see how my pc is handling the game because of those 3Gb of video memory. My graphic card has only 1Gb of video RAM.
  4. Offline

Gekido Community Member

From what I understood those 3Gb are necessary for some graphical enhancements that are exclusive to Windows 8 (wtf, amarite?), if you're not running windows 8 you shouldn't worry about video ram that much.

EDIT: oh its because DX 11.2 effects, which is exclusive to Win8
  5. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

6. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

Pre-ordered with premium access.
  7. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

brah color me impressed. Been a long time since ive played a proper FPS game and I will definitely buy this on my new PC rig. Its going to be amazing with these effects. You pre order through origin only?
  8. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Pfff that's nothing, COD: Ghosts has fish that swim away from you!
  9. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

Well you can get a pre order key from 3rd party websites but ultimately you'll have to use Origin.
  10. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

11. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

nothing about early beta access on GmG site.. do you get beta acess if you buy it from them?
  12. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Probably only Open beta access on the first days of October, to have early access you need the digital deluxe edition which i guess is only on Origin for 70 euros.
  13. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

€42.98 for BF4 + expansion...

Thanks Furie, you made me save €17! :D
  14. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

15. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Open Beta from the 4th October and Premium access from the 1st October, which is pretty much what we already thought :)
  16. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

In 48 hours from now..

17. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

Pre-load this evening 19h00
  18. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

Blackspear did you sell your Origin account ? Invited you to some game the dude said he was russian won't do Voip.
  19. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Lol woot, i didnt sell it but then i didnt use it for ever.
  20. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

I see you costantly online playing bf :eek: , i even played half a coop until "you" dc'd. You should recover your account as I'm afraid it's compromised.