Battlefield 4

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Firoz, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

I have a i5 2500 , 16 Gb Ram and a GTX 560 OC. I hope the game will run smooth on my specs. I don't want to upgrade my PC anymore tbh.But i will wait for beta too to see what my PC is handling this game.

And a little video about weapon modification.

2. Offline

Saul Community Member

I only got stuck, because I was crying laughing at Tommy and Fizz shooting each other from different buildings by mistake..
  3. Offline

Saul Community Member

pfft didnt include Aspiras original post.. :( :(
  4. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

The battle between COD: Ghost and Batllefield 4 begins :

Part 1:

Part 2:

5. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Hopefully my second 7970 will be added this week so I'll be ready.
  6. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Pfff scratch that, stupid woman in the eBay dept decided that it was on the internal system at the wrong price.... Bahh.

Also why are some of the above comments showing as being from 01/01/1970?
  7. Offline

Gekido Community Member

Stop feeding EA, they're already at our 4th tier towers, banging at them with their dlcs. BF4 as a tank, Sims as a support, DA and ME as carries... and ofc NFS is in the jungle/woods somewhere, desperately trying to get his farm back. We need to group up, push mid and kill their Origin ancient.
  8. Offline

Paran Classic Guild Member

You will always have a mass ppl of idiots which will buy the game and all dlcs...
    That DLC policy will never ends because the ppl have to much money.
  9. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

where is your bandana ?
  10. Offline

I lost it as I bought bf3.
  11. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

Ooh so you bought one of the best FPS of the last decade and feel butthurt because they added content for it that you actually have to pay for ?!

Wooah ok that makes sense, you cheap fuck.
  12. Offline

I bought it because my friends told me its a good game and thats true, but as i wanted to play with them I needed all the dlcs.
    15 € for a few maps is fucking expensive.
  13. Offline

Gekido Community Member

1. I don't see anything wrong with being cheap, when talking about games - virtual pixels. In fact, if you're managing your money responsibly, thats how you SHOULD be, no matter what your income is.

2. In this case the biggest "cheap fuck" is EA robbing weak minded players of 15 bucks/euros for a couple of new weapon models and a few maps. In any other company, that is less of a dick than EA, that kind of "additional content" would be free, which would pull in new players that were kind of doubting if they want to buy that game or not before the content update. Hell if there was a DLC of a size of all those dlcs taken together then yeah - 15 euros is reasonable.

P.S. theres nothing wrong being a fanboy for BF3 - its a good game (maybe not "the best FPS of the last decade", but still an impressive title), but we all know that this DLC bullshit is brought to you by EA, and you ppl should stop defending those creeps.
  14. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Wait... we should because you say so? Or because you can't/won't afford it and we... shouldn't either? :p sounds dumb

if you belive in that by all means put on that bandana and go rebel. But dont tell me what i should or should not do
  15. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

This thread has potential. I'm looking forward to Gekido's witty comeback.
  16. Offline

Gekido Community Member

*puts on a RED bandana* I know, doodle, that NO ONE can tell you what you should do. And it's not because i say so, but because it's common sense - ever heard of anything like that? Anyway, you can avoid the subject anyway you want - try to troll me if you want. I was just defending feli, for being called "CHEAP FUCK" just because he didn't fall for a f***ing DLC "scam".

P.S. I can afford more than you think, but I choose not to throw my money at screen whenever it's possible so I could buy more practical things. (I also bought only the initial release of BF3 and shelved it once DLC started to pour out).

P.S.S. I'll take my battle elsewhere *tightens red bandana* since i know fanboys are a lost cause! :smoke:
  17. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

I think its a matter of perspective ultimately, if your from Lithuania its probably a year salary for a DLC so i can understand your hostility toward this concept.
  18. Offline

Gekido Community Member

Actually we're all working for food rations and water only... currency of any kind is non-existent here. Prejudice is one of the main factors indicating that your brain is turning into mush. :D
  19. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Btw, i have not owned a battlefield game since 1942 road to Rom or what ever that expansion was called. And I am very unlikely to buy BF4 for various reasons.

But still I think if anyone had any sense of how businesses work they would have an understanding of why day one DLC is so popular thing to do by the publishers. In the end they are not here to provide free games for you to enjoy at no cost.. As a consumer one can decide to either put up with it or not. Looking at how most games are released now it seem that the majority of people do put up with it so from a business point of view why the hell would you not release day one DLC if it makes you money?!

Cray cray I know
  20. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

What do u say about keeping this topic to the subject ? Not who has more money to buy dlc's or other things. Can we do that or pls one of the officers close this threat.