Battlefield 4

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Firoz, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

2. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I have pretty much given up on this game purely due to this. But hey they got thier 500 million dollars already, job done time to move on.
  3. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Battlefield 5: Return to 1942 (bugs included free) can be bought soon bro, dont panic!
  4. Offline

Law Community Member

I don't understand how they can go from Bad Company 2 to BF3/4 and make them a total mess. I know it is EA pushing them to release early but comeon!

Telling you all buy "Interstellar Marines" best FPS I have played in ages. On steam in alpha (Early Access) for £12.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/236370/?snr=1_7_15__13

This will be amazing when released full. Buy now before it shoots to £40ish. Buy now gives playable access!
  5. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Judas?
  6. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

looks like it has potential.... but it's listed as RPG on steam? any idea what that is as I didn't see it in the videos
  7. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

The game is running just fine. Unless you live in the past with a 660 ti & win7 like KC :) Exactly what was expected since CBT & OBT

So unless you can upgrade your shit to play the most demanding FPS on the market (with Arma3), stop crying and wait for a patch.

My only issue with BF since BFBC2 is the netcode but i can live with it. Just make sure to reduce "network smoothing" to 0
  8. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

7970, i5 2500k @ 4.4 & Win 8.1,
    Still crashy. Also started crashing more since I reset my controls since beta, so I have a personal thought that the config files has a lot to do with client side crashing.
  9. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

Patch due tomorrow.
  10. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

As I said, update your shit or stfu and wait for a patch. Geez you guys are such a bunch a whining fags at every EA release but it was expected :)
  11. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

I don't like BF4 because they've increased the damage compared to BF3.
    You can't run when someone sees you first. And that's hard with these big open maps.
    And the netcode ofc.
  12. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

BF4 needs more sideboobs.
    Or dogs.
  13. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

14. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

New Weapons and Gadgets in China Rising

15. Offline

Law Community Member

L85A2 One of the worst rifles irl. Fired that thing so many times sucks balls.
    Those little planes look great fun, a lot of trolling to be had.

Nice to see them releasing good content so early off.
  16. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

17. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

Boom tower down. Looks awesome.
  18. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

19. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

BF4's so lonely :(
  20. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer