Battlefield 3

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Fallanx, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Ketz knows every type and the word for them. ^^
  2. Offline

Ketz Veteran BOON

plus i am open to sharing ;)
  3. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Captain of the greek fire brigade and all. Sharing? I don't do threesomes with too much hair involved! :D
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

5. Offline

adagio Moderator

I would love to get a co-op group together and see if we can complete a mission against a ai. Doesn't matter what the game is aslong as we have a few of us.
  6. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

d'awwww Niklas, fucking cruel to interview him, he's shy as fuck.

Also, stay classy, random hot girl.
  7. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

yeah makes you think there's trees those random girls grow on, which have a perfect english accent and seem to be in every single video game clip of mainstream games. Where do I buy one of them trees? Or do they offer plastic surgery to every video game nerd they would have on the screen otherwise.
  8. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

9. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

tell that to the cod xbox fanbois
  10. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Wouldn't surprise me if they made alot of money with that shit that EA would do the same on BF, after all they are both moneygrabbing and franchise milking companies attracting the same kind of people. Them companies are too big, and just live from company takeovers and milking popular franchises till they are dry and try again a few years later claiming they'll do a proper attempt and fool people once again. Then blame the failing sales on piracy.

If anyone argues EA is heading the right direction, maybe... but they have annihilated a lot of good companies which is unforgettable.
  11. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

Its a known fact that BF3 wont release SDK and will rely heavily on mtx DLC. However I doubt they will put a korean style subscription system where you have to buy on top of that the initial game like activision is tryin to do.
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Shame they will not release SDK. Not gamebreaking, but just a shame really as modding and map making are ways FPS communities used to come together. THis game will still be fun, but I would like to have seen more freedom to customise the game as a community member. I guess the money they make from map packs is just too much.
  13. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

14. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

The fact Activision want people to pay a monthly sub for that is insane. EA making a similar system for BF3 and making it free is one of the smartest things I have seen from EA in a long time. The "elite service" for MW3 is a really good idea and I can see it working great in BF3, but it is not something you can ask a monthly subscription for. EA making the BF3 version free is going to pull some players away from MW3 and onto BF3 which is smart for them because they will make more money, but bad for BF players as it means we get more COD players coming to play our game.
  15. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

All that caught my eye was: Team Deathmatch in BF3? (well not in E3 but still)
  16. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

"Battlelog also lets you manage your friends lists, squad up, create platoons, use voice chat and follow your friends’ progress in real-time, and more," thats pretty good.
    I hope we get more stuff about the multiplayer gameplay cuz so far the PR mostly focused on the solo aspect of the game

@Alaisy will probably be a similar mode as the squad deathmatch in BFBC2. Its pretty fun on CQC maps..
  17. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

18. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

That looks pretty epic.
  19. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Multiplayer Open Beta in September, fuck yea.
  20. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

25th october BF3 release IM PLANNING MY HOLIDAY!