Battlefield 3

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Fallanx, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Offline

Saul Community Member

Well there is a debate on this, I say I shot down 1 Mig fighter, but others say it was a SAM that took the plane down I was just shooting it at the same time. I did however shoot down a drone with a turret mounted 7.62 and several wild boars in Germany.

1 Jet and countless Helis in BF3 though..

Ohh and Kel was an Officer all he did was read the Times, Telegraph and get people lost due to not knowing what a map is.

Point proven..
    [IMG]
  2. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Imma say you shot down the mig.... Just so I can say "my guildy shot down a plane.... IRL"
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Lol Saul - That picture is the most stereotypical British army officer pic I have seen in a very long time.
  4. Offline

Saul Community Member

My Favourite Kel Pic of all time

First night Baby sitting his Nephew in Thailand
    [IMG]
    There all real as well, ( A Bullpup SA80 / Silenced MP5 / Glock 9mm, and an Axe)
  5. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Saul - Was the SA80 the one that was shit and didn't work properly, or was that the version before that one ?
  6. Offline

Saul Community Member

The one Kel has is the Bullpup version so it was ok, but the one before had the mag release clip on the left side of the gun, so when strung by a right handed person (most people), the gun would bang against you and the mag would drop out, plus the MOD brains thought it would be a good idea to attach a plastic muzzle guard to the barrel.

What also makes me laugh about that picture, is the knowledge of how shit he was at L4D and L4D2, you witnessed the Xaunt rage quits over Kel totally ignoring him and getting us wiped. :)
  7. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

Dehzino NordlandsFisk is your ingame name? Or is not u apply to boon platon and i will accept your application.
  8. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

its me i changed it to cheezcruncherz but the battlelog name didnt change for some reason
  9. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

10. Offline

Wonsie Veteran BOON

11. Offline

Angelo Community Member

I applied to join the platoon, i play every now and then. Youll notice the name when you see it.
  12. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

Ok Angelo application accepted
  13. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Why thank you. :)
  14. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

THe new patch is on. Is a nice patch but a lot of things changed. they nerfed tanks , buff javelins , weapons behavior changed a lot. Now every attachment really changes her behavior.
  15. Offline

adagio Moderator

Why do I get the feeling you name every gun you have with a female name.
  16. Offline

Ceeo Community Member

The new patch looks awesome! And I'll be back mid April for some more tank havoc, Tommcat.
  17. Offline

Karasu Community Member

Just got this game for free :) Anyone still playing?
  18. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

19. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

20. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran