ArcheAge

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Merketh, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

But you can't rewind time to vanilla wow :p i would never go back to wow again
  2. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Bet most people couldn't handle vanilla WoW if u played it now.
  3. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

again a vanilla experience, i used to camp the entrance to BRM/MC with my rogue wait for 20/40 people to come gank 3-5 of them and escape, doubt such things happen now days

Yeah now every pve scrub has the best gear the game is still full of newbs now with ez mode gear
  4. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Imma bite, cos I have nothing better to do atm anyway :D

Many ppl used to camp BRM, you're not special. It doesn't happen nowadays cos the game has e-volved. You can gank all you want but it's a waste of time - see the facts you disgreed on for an update on why.

You say you "wouldn't go back to WoW" which kinda hints at that you aren't playing it right now. When was the last time you did - or as a better followup question, do you know what you are talking about? Do you have the best gear in game, or are you worse than these pve scrubs? All games are always full of newbs, and ez mode gear is there cos of the game is too old and long for ppl to catch up otherwise. Blizzard has realized they can't have a game that only people that have played for 8 years straight are good in, is viable or fun for...10kk people :p
  5. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

Should be less these days! :hug:
  6. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

Don't even start dood you've done nothing in wow while i played for curse for pve(full gear MC40 AQ40 nax etc etc zzz) and nashwan for pvp(2nd place blizzcon yo) got bored cos its clear that all you do is get gear ever 6 months a new patch get next gear and after a few years of that new expansion new levels new gear that will last 6 months rinse repeat each time making it easier for people to get gear
  7. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Cool story bro, what's your point?
  8. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

O and if you aren't one of the first guilds to do any of this content you're just a scrub who has add-ons doing all the work for you
  9. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

scrubs play scrub game ? hows final fantasy brah
  10. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Ah, I'm not playing Final Fantasy, when was the last time you played WoW btw? since we just hijacked this thread :D
  11. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

12. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Hardcore Tetris FTW
  13. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

Whats that got to do with anything? its not like wow has change drastically, if you really want to know just after cataclysms.

IDK i don't see the point of playing a game out of sheer boredom knowing you'll all quit again in a month or so
  14. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

So you're playing nothing at all then?

I dont think there is any enjoyable game out there that doesn't have gear progression and some kind of gear reset at expansions or increase of level cap. So we're all scrubs in a scrub world lol. Btw how's dota3?
  15. Offline

Angelo Community Member

It's probably for the best, since there's literally nothing worth playing at the moment.
  16. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

I prefer having fun at the moment than being bored, but I guess that's as subjective as your opinion
  17. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

ATM? baldurs gate while trolling this thread :cool:
  18. Offline

Angelo Community Member

I meant MMO wise, i'd rather stick to playing BF4 and LoL while waiting, but like you said, you may enjoy something I dont and vice versa.
  19. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

to me a scrub is a retard, whats your definition?
  20. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

We have members in BOON that were raiding members of Inner Sanctum, Nihilum, SK Gaming and Forte so yes we have many such experiences, oh and you ain't the only special snowflake from Curse :)

Anyway, thread closed as it is no longer about Archeage!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.