Archeage close beta

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Rev, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Two things.
    First, how do you change your UI so you can have 3 bars visible? I kept searching it on Options but didnt find anything like that. At some point im pretty sure I lost one of the UI bars from the screen -_-
    Second, Rev you suggested yesterday not level up as a healer, which makes sense if you're soloing through the PvE quests. But how much time is necessary to level up a new tree from scratch?
    I need some time to absorb all of this...
  2. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

all 3 bars should be visable, can be hard to see them if you dont have a skill in them tho. if you are sure they are not there, you can click to make them pop up in the options and bar options.

after the patch its fairly easy to lvl up new trees. you can respecc when you are about to burn through 5k labour. also you can plant stuff in your farm that give 100k+ exp. they are there just for this purpose.

you can still lvl as a healer, just do sorcery vitalism auramancy. vital+aur are the 2 important ones you need for healer. swap out auramancy around lvl 40 to start levling up the tree you want as your third.
  3. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Can you extend the smaller bars (default shift+X buttons)?

Yeah I know this, but at some point I can always switch all the trees to level them all right? Its like you said yesterday on TS "I'm not gonna level as healer in the beginning, I might level as an xxx or Hexblade" in which those cases, none of the trees seem valid for healing but more for a solo build.
  4. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

If you plan to be a healer at end game you are best picking two support trees that you will use and Sorcery to level (as Rev suggested), levelling up trees at 50 isn't a lot of fun and being 2/3rds the way there will help a lot. Option number 2 is level with someone as a full heals build and prey they don't get bored of carrying your arse!
  5. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

The other trees are subpar as a damage tree or its all about the sinergies between Sorcery and the other trees?
  6. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

You could swing for Occultism instead, but there is a better variety of skills (read. builds) in the sorcery tree.
  7. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

what do you need synergy for? during levling you spam fireball and ice spear or whatever its called. thats it. u just keep vitalism and auramancy there so they gain lvls.

for the magic users, sorcery is the only one offering good dmg. all the others are just utility now that occultism dmg has been nerfed
  8. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

I dont know, thats why im asking :p
    For that matter I can always use melee damage or archery for the main damage source, no?
  9. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

yes, battlerage works fine aswell. just make sure you start picking right quest rewards after lvl 35 tho :)
  10. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Point taken :)
    I'm guessing the same scenarios go for buffer classes?
  11. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

Occu is pretty meh since the patch

As for skillbars, i think theres 5 or 6? make sure you scroll down in the option menu's they are in there somewhere
  12. Offline

Tesshu Veteran BOON

I compare Ru AA where I played and atm EU alot change for better :p they nerf some OP class ^^
  13. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Screenshot or never happened :p
  14. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

Ok so its 4

[IMG]
  15. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

I'm pretty sure that did not exist on this beta... o_0
  16. Offline

vagabound Veteran BOON

yes it is there, just gotta open ur eyes :)
  17. Offline

Darkpride Veteran BOON

always that drunk boons...
  18. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Why I don't have my beta key yet? -.-
  19. Offline

Paran Classic Guild Member

Wait... you are sober if you raid?
  20. Offline

miguel pedro Community Member

Just purchased the founders pack,how much time takes till we get our apply code?