Archeage close beta

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Rev, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

im so cashy brahs
  2. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

15 skill points to be exact. But for what i can see im already spending them the wrong way -_-
    Trying this build you posted but investing the rest of the skills on Sorcery passives (all except the fear/sleep reduction).
  3. Offline

Tesshu Veteran BOON

whats ability have Glass Phoenix Glider ?? fly speed etc?? can't find any info :S
  4. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

So i randonly tried to kill xel :D
  5. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Red Drexy is red :p
  6. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

same as ultimate glider, but with the ability to do rolls to the left and right
  7. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

These betas are messing up with my feelz, when will the game launch, next year?
  8. Offline

Tesshu Veteran BOON

bleh so not worth buy gold founderpack ^^
  9. Offline

Paran Classic Guild Member

TRION sad this year
  10. Offline

wemil Community Member

I bought 150 dollar packet-.-(waste of cash yes I know, love you back who ever call me idiot) should have spent the cash buying a week trip to spain with my girlfriend and me swim in da pool sunbathing etc....

When is the game gonna be released???????

and srsly why didn't they have dodge/roll system like in gw2??? the game is pretty much perfect got pretty much same build as one of my Russian friends and those ''the past party'' ppls so gonna be a wonderful time tbh no dodge roll system is sad-.- feels to me all they lack is dodge system...
  11. Offline

Koja Veteran BOON

release next year, and yes you should bought used one at lest they are way cheaper and thers many off them around :p
  12. Offline

wemil Community Member

next year? cry me a river:censored:
    next year a better pvp game might have been released already.... OMG
  13. Offline

Tesshu Veteran BOON

well on steam they said september, on some www it's october but who realy know?? only trion ^^ cbt 2 and some npc say to me in Korean language ahahahaha
    One of the reasons I have not bought yet founderpack :bounce:
  14. Offline

Paran Classic Guild Member

Did i missed something?
  15. Offline

Koja Veteran BOON

Black Desert maybe ? god knows :p
  16. Offline

wemil Community Member

me neither was out partying when I wrote that....

maybe I thought it was 2016(hope Camelot come out later) and Camelot comes out in a few weeks^^
  17. Offline

Kharjas Community Member

How hard is it? I have not played much in the beta and reach level 25 but I am tired of the primeval build. I was considering changing trees.

Also, if it is not so hard, is it worth to just fast level with the easiest/fastest trees and later at max level change trees?
  18. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

depends what you want to switch to. but shouldnt be a problem doing it now for you. switch out shadowplay and auramancy to whichever 2 you want. keep archery for now so you can keep questing. switch it out when the 2 you switched to are high enough. And i agree with you, primeval might be one of the best classes in the game, but omg its so fucking boring..

at 50, you have different choices. grinding high lvl mobs is really fast, especially if you do it with someone. they have added stuff you plant and gather that are there just for you to get exp. one of the thingys gives you anywhere between 90k-250k exp. you can have 4 of them on a big farm. when you do this, you can use a pot that lasts for 1 hour. this potion increases exp gain by 100% for everything that uses labour.
  19. Offline

Kharjas Community Member

20. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

So last day of beta just dropped the Vitalism/Auramancy trees and played Sorcery/Shadowplay for the pvp +Songcraft to try it out. And i have to say, Songcraft feels awesome in group play :D
    Didnt level much of it, just enough for Startling Strain + Healing Hymn, but even so... nice! :D