Hsulf Aion 4.0

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Allstar, May 20, 2013.

1. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

how OP brah, tell us how OP it is. DO IT BRAH
  2. Offline

Castspellar Community Member

"Panties sniffers" how's that for a legion name
  3. Offline

Law Community Member

No you will have to install it and find out urself brah! but more OP than FF-whatnumbernowbrah?
  4. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

I made an account on the NCSoft servers (NA)
    Gameforge fucks up with patches, their free to play system sucks and the servers are less crowded.

I will play as a pug the next months on the NA server! ^^
  5. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

i heard the NA cashshop is pure P2W bro. I think no matter how horrible gameforge is now at launch, it cant be worse than that.
  6. Offline

Gekido Community Member

Dunno why ppl go on about NCSoft vs. Gameforge payment models... I really don't see that much of a difference. Didn't see any problems with Gameforge handling the patches and their support is way better than the one at NCSoft. Population wise NA servers might be better - yes.

Both - NA and EU - are P2W.
  7. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Hate to say it but NCSOFTs 4.0 maintenance was longer than 14hours so not much in it for that and Gameforge. The cash shop in NA Aion is also more intrusive (although the mounts are cheaper)!
  8. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

NCSOFT will continue to run the Kinah/AP lottery event and Gameforge will not, this is what makes NA P2W, honestly nothing other than that is P2W (as everything else is available in game).
  9. Offline

Law Community Member

Yo KC when you get back dude throw me an invite to guild please if space, "Lawz" is the character name.
    Cheers.
  10. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

Another reason I prefer NCSoft is that the gameforge's version feels like an official private server.
    Yesterday I was about the slap all those guys from the live cam in their face, because their lack of professionality.
    Just my opinion.

Also: €3.75 vs €10 for reduced instance cooldowns
  11. Offline

Gekido Community Member

Yeh :D That was a fail tbh. I dunno about instance cds... i only get GP(that I buy for kinah) bonuses, and they are more than enough for me.
  12. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

First gunner I see, imma rape and laugh.
  13. Offline

Gekido Community Member

They might seem OP in pve... but they aint that good in pvp at all, so easy prey for you Tvar.
  14. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

First siege in 4.0, just epic!
  15. Offline

Ephiria Veteran BOON

If you need an invite to BRAH guild, you can pm ig Ephiria or Musicalmonkey.
  16. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Anyone have any lvl 48 greens for ranger? Somehow gameforges transfer to F2P back when they did it rolled back my character to 48 and someone hacked my account. Really cba to level from 0.
  17. Offline

Law Community Member

"Danteez" requires an invite lol, wait till you see this toon!
  18. Offline

Law Community Member

50% EXP Has been activated for this week so says FB for Aion EU.
  19. Offline

Tigros Veteran BOON

Epic siege tonight in Katalam :)

[IMG]
  20. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

I was there, died perhaps 20+ times pushing, running into the zerg and aoe till I was dead. Just like the old days. <3