a new headset

Discussion in 'Tech Help' started by Gizmodio, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

yeah my heads pretty big, fits fine on me, plenty of adjustment space for bigger heads. I'm also a glasses wearer, and the cushioning i n the headset is very friendly towards us. I've worn it for quite a few long hauls now and have yet to experience any discomfort from my glasses.

As for battery life, it generally lasts about 8 hours or so, and you can just plug it in and continue using it if you need to charge it, generally takes like an hour to fully charge while in use.
  2. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

thanks, sounds good :)
  3. Offline

katmai Veteran BOON

I got like a normal / medium head and normal ears, and it fits just great. In the end it's the dick size that matters, not the ears. Im really straying offtopic here :) :)

Sent from my Motorola Xoom using Forum Runner
  4. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

A dirty mind needs a proper headset?
  5. Offline

katmai Veteran BOON

Roccat it is then

6. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Just ordered a G930 :)
  7. Offline

Tendo Community Member

If I may be so curious, did you order them from Logitech site itself? I saw someone else his/her post earlier about the headset and the reviews seems excellent, only problem is I didnt find one in the stores here in town. I always try to find the stuff I buy in a store first so I can have a good look at it etc (find it easier to compare size and weight ...), but since I didn't find any shop here selling those, it kinda made me doubt :/
  8. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

9. Offline

Tendo Community Member

Ty ty! Seems they ship to Belgium as well for a fair price so gonna wait till you have yours and check around a bit more and then order probably if I decide to take that one:)
  10. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

11. Offline

Tendo Community Member

Cheapest reliable one I found so far in Belgium is 140 euro without shipping costs, which would be around 5-8 euro. So azerty.nl will do I think.

Appreciate the help!
  12. Offline

paid under £100 for mine on ebay, brand new.
  13. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

14. Offline

no, brand new! unopened box and everything.
  15. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

16. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

so the Logitech G35 's are on sale near me, I haven't really looked into it but are there lots of differences between them and the G930 except the wireless?
  17. Offline

Tendo Community Member

I would, but I do not trust Ebay any more than I would trust a pyromaniac with a lighter. Several years ago me and my girlfriend got a lot of trouble with Ebay. Got cleared up after 2 months or so but Ebay was very unfriendly about it all.

I'll just stick with the azerty.nl one :>
  18. Offline

katmai Veteran BOON

I am never buying another logitech since my uber expensive g40 at that time just literally broke. Those plastic arms simply cracked after a few months,and it was good for nothing. My 2 cents.

19. Offline

I recently had an issue with a logitech harmony one remote, after 3 years I noticed the battery had finally given up the ghost (as they do), but when I went to remove it it had swollen into the remote. I spoke to logitech and they sent me a brand new remote and handset that was on my doorstep within 3 days.

If their products break, even outside of warranty, they have one of the most helpful customer services ive used in my experience so far
  20. Offline

Tendo Community Member

Just got my new headset this morning. Yet to test it out and everything but it's so light compared to my old one. Fits better around my rather big ears as well.

Seems good so far!