WoW news

Discussion in 'Blizzard Games' started by Merketh, May 7, 2014.

1. Offline

Phalaxxo Community Member

leaked footage from a boon control raid

edit: holy shit it gets mental around half way through
  2. Offline

Paran Community Member

At least a few things never change in this game.
  3. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

sounds like me and Tvar
  4. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

One of the biggest reasons i am so excited for this expansion and the whole Illidan thing! Video should start about 11 mins in, but it doesnt... fast forward to 11 min in if you dont want to see the whole mission played. One of my favorite WC3 missions.
    "Whatever I may be--whatever I may become in this world--know that I will always look out for you, Tyrande."
    its just right in the feels bro's *sobs*
  5. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

My fav moment was ending illidan as Arthas :evil:
  6. Offline

7. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

WC3 best game. Heard they might be making a new rts based on wow universe again after starfailcraft is done, finally.
    Also hate to burst your bubble Fozia but you didn't play Arthas when he owned Illidan, that was an ending cinematic, perhaps the same in your head though.
  8. Offline

Paran Community Member

... downloading again wc3 to play this missions. I dont know how often i did that in the last years.
  9. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Still playing wc3 games day to day, like now for example :D
  10. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

think he means in WOTLK :p
  11. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

[IMG]

Murloc Demon Hunters confirmed!!
  12. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

Murkidan ftw, is it the gamescom people who gets that?
  13. Offline

blizzcon virtual ticket like last year (i think)
  14. Offline

Darkpride Veteran BOON

Sadly this was only an interpretation of the Interview. He just confirmed that after Legacy of the Boredom the SC2 Trilogy is finished and the development team will go on designing a new RTS, no word about warcraft sadly, he even said that there is always more room for stories in the sc2-universe (meaning more time for fapping cutszenes of nova and kerrigan).
  15. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

So I saw the trailer for the Warcraft movie other other day at the Imax and it looks pretty amazing.

Any word on if its a one off? Or have they said that if it is successful, will they make a run of movies that follow the story of the games?

Looking at you Merketh and you infinite knowledge on this type of stuff.
  16. Offline

adagio Moderator

That wasn't a movie, its the new ingame graphics update :eek:

oh and I got banned for 6 months for using a garrison bot, gg my life. On the plus side i have been bombarded by messages from blizzard telling me a new account is only £3.50.
  17. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Casual banned in a casual game for casually botting. Now I have seen it all :D
  18. Offline

adagio Moderator

Well half the game now is literally a facebook game.
  19. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

Why the hell would you need a garrison bot lol
  20. Offline

adagio Moderator

To earn stupid amounts of gold. Some bots have farmed 50k gold per day from garrisons. thats more than I had in my bank after 11 years :/