[WoW] Boon Control Guild

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by adagio, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Offline

adagio Moderator

If you play WoW and like the Boon Control way of doing things we still have a few players going on the Kazzak server as Alliance. We are certainly not Hardcore but we get the job done as we have killed 25 man lich king long before it became easy :p

So if your interested in joining before Cata hits let us know and we will try and get you in the gang.
  2. Offline

Kamasutrah Community Member

if only a belf could join xD hahah xD alas ....not xD
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Race Change + server transfer tickets....? ;)
  4. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Draenei for sure, hooves, tail and horny definately fit Kama's picture :p
  5. Offline

Kamasutrah Community Member

I have a Draenei DK xD
  6. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

they make excellent RP characters despite not fitting lore ;)
  7. Offline

Divinitas Community Member

Tauran druid, the only way to fly

get it?

fly?

crow form thingy?

funny right?!
  8. Offline

Darkbear Community Member

Hey! Hey! Hey BOONs!

Guess whos back? Yea, I am once again playing this silly game. After a 2 year stint into Eve online I finally decided to come back to good old eu-kazzak. The main reason why Im playing again is for the PVP, specificly rated battlegrounds. You see Eve may be a brutal bitch of a mmo to get into, but its just not very actionpacked(like playing excel spreadsheets actually). So a while ago i heard that they now have rated BGs, I allways hated arenas but loved playing BGs, nothing ihve played quite beats the fastpaced pvp combat of wow. So i waited for the expo, signed up for 3 months to see how it would pan out and here i am. Just dinged 85 today. Yes, still playing hunter. Yes, its still a terrible class but by now its almost nostalgic to browse the hunter forum and behold the sea of whine, only gripe is now im basicly a rogue with a gun, bleh. Its nice to see familiar faces and guildtags on kazzak and I hope to see everyone whos left on kazzak around. <3

With love and bullets, the bear that is dark.
  9. Offline

Tal The Architect

Legolas?!!! ;)

Long time no see Darkbear, hope you are keeping well!
  10. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

lol Darkbear u daft Hunter, this is the BOON Control ex-Aion now Guild Wars 2 site. The BOONs playing on Kazzak as allaince are at www.booncontrol.org most ppl here that are playing wow are spread all over the place as horde and allaince, ffs I am on a PvE server so I can get plenty of PvP... go figure...
  11. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Yeh we have a little following on Silvermoon EU at the mo, chops didn't like being horde - he missed the nomnom.
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Good thing about being alliance on Silvermoon........ random battleground queue time is 5 seconds.
  13. Offline

Mizou Community Member

plz learn german to understand this !: :D ahaha