World vs. World: Introducing World Ranks and More

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Undeadmonkey, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Offline

Undeadmonkey Veteran BOON

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/world-vs-world-introducing-world-ranks-and-more/
  2. Offline

Ilyria Veteran BOON

Ha, shit, you were faster than me on this one :p
  3. Offline

Erastmus Community Member

Hmm... nothing about any new gear that can be bought for the ability points... oh well, tomorrow haven't arrived yet so I guess we still don't know yet! What I fear though is that the que to the battlefields will be horrendous. But still... tomorrow is another day :)

A good thing though is that I will be worth very little points when killed :)
  4. Offline

Ilyria Veteran BOON

And still, no content to buy with the fuckin badges -.- i hope tomorow won't be "patch day = stuck in queue for the whole night" : /
  5. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Tomorrow will be "Patch Day" followed closely by "Hotfix Day" so most likely there wont be a big raid there.
  6. Offline

Mattfs Community Member

7. Offline

Buttercup Community Member

The way I read this article, you can buy WvW armor/weapons with your badges of all types (berserker, cleric, knights etc). The armor/weapon will be marked as "armor bought in WvW". Then, again using your badges, you can buy a KARMA skin [so NOT the racial armor skins, as these cost gold] - and transmute that skin onto your WvW armor/weapons. It appears you cannot use those skins on armor/weapons that was not purchased with badges.

TD;DR it is not a fix to the lack of income you get through WvW. You will still have to do PvE or "play the TP" for the best skins in the game. It does, however, create more diversity in armor/weapon stats on items bought with badges.
  8. Offline

Kharjas Community Member

And still no option to but ascended gear through WvW.
  9. Offline

Mattfs Community Member

And i suppose you still have to buy runes n whatnot?
  10. Offline

Alaraum Veteran BOON

11. Offline

Ilyria Veteran BOON

Sucks :(
  12. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

13. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

Elementalists can no longer use the Mist Form skill to instantly rally if they go down exactly at the end of the Tornado skill.

FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU MY HACKS
  14. Offline

Castspellar Community Member

New
    Reduced quickness from 100% attack speed to 50%.
    Guess its time for me to change this OP sigil
  15. Offline

Mattfs Community Member

Spatial surge now hits 3 targets for mesmer... great update
  16. Offline

Mattfs Community Member

ps how is it, not been able to log on tonight, is there more skill lag and is culling actually gone?
  17. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Amazingly, culling is gone! and with better skill lag too.
  18. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Yes, and with no queues whatsoever! :D
  19. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

How WvW now looks from they eyes of our Dolyak Alarum's foot warmer.
  20. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

yeah after themini second patch I had no culling, and only got skill lag when we had 200 players at the inner middle gate at garrison for 2-3 mins rest of the night the game was smooth...

BUT more importantly, raid leading was SO MUCH EASIER omfg, beign able to see the actual players makes it just so much better than leading blind half the time.

Also the culling bomb raids have been nerf'd you can see everyone comingnow, no blindsiding so the getting bombed and wondering what just killed you days are over tbh.