World of Warcraft - revisited

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Tvar, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Server: Outland (PvP) Full
    Faction: Alliance
    Guild: BOON Control

Whisper anyone in the above mentioned guild to get an invite. We are only hijacking this lvl 25 guild up until your character is level 15, for its perks like extra EXP etc, after which we'll make our own guild (BOON Control, durr). The idea is to be level 15 by today, so we can start running instances and thereafter BGs etc. The plan atm is to just have fun with it, level together, until otherwise decided about any raiding or so. Now we're here and we ain't moving server again. When we get to 85 we'll do some 10-man rated battlegrounds, maybe even some raiding if people feel like it. Roll whatever you like (or make it a class raid ftw). Join up or get bent.

Roster
    Tvar - rogue
    Doodle - warrior
    Acina - priest
    Aspira - druid
    Adagio - mage
    Kephir - deathknight
    Fozia - shaman
  2. Offline

Mantle Veteran BOON

hmmm tempted, boon on kazzak is in a pretty dire state
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

It's not really BOON tho, let's be honest. It's a loose end KC forgot to close down.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  4. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

kinda tempted, but are you playing around normal working hours?
  5. Offline

Mantle Veteran BOON

Yeah agree with you there, only active people left is me and Mav from the old crew.
  6. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

You play whenever you feel like it, as more people jump onboard there'll be folks online all the time. Like today we're gonna go asap we got 5man around lvl15 and since everyone is starting just today well, it'll be some time around this evening.

To the oldies, come one come all. TNG lol.
  7. Offline

are heirlooms being frowned upon?
  8. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Nah :p
  9. Offline

awesome, i'll play, class undecided, depends whether aspira and acina are playing as healers or not
  10. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Yes! (hacker cheats acina)

Depends really if you want to level with others that have it or not or just race to max level. But if one wanted to do that, you could just xfer an old main or whatever.
  11. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I'm levelling a druid atm for healing. Got an 85 pally healer already should we reach endgame.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  12. Offline

i have an 85 druid healer and a 85 DK tank/dps, but i'll start another char to level probably

follow on: what's the deal with this stupid downloader? it goes to max speed for a short while then drops to 0 for longer, then back up to max, then down to 0 again? alternating for a few minutes.
  13. Offline

adagio Moderator

I was kicked from the guild on kazzak , a little bit of me died and then I laughed. Although it looks as if they did ok on bosses.

I have a 85 priest, warrior, huntard and others if needed. Also sorry to those that did start lvling a character but as you saw several factors made us move. Ah was near empty and paying 300g for a glyph was going to be to much. Bg and dungeon queues should almost be instant.

Remember have fun and get on vent tonight. Kc says he will giggle everytime someone logs on.
  14. Offline

Mantle Veteran BOON

wtf kicked? by Jaly? Seriously the guild sucks so much now, you're probably better off without them. I'm only in the guild for the level 25 perk and keeping Mav sane oh and the awesome tabbard of course. Don't Raid I just fuck around on alts :D

So yeah I can create a new character on the server. probably will be going druid again, going for female as the male casting animations suck big time, either that or squishmitten the gnome warrior.
  15. Offline

Gizmodio Community Member

sigh, and i got to level 7 yesterday! -.- Fine rerolling a shaman then me thinks
  16. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

ima go shaman!
  17. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

lol wat, Adagio kicked? What did you do to make them kick you? :p
  18. Offline

Tendo Community Member

Ah guess I'll start over then if you guys still want me :)
  19. Offline

adagio Moderator

Id like to think to much dwarf awesomeness but it was probably inactivity. Or they were jelly.
  20. Offline

Mantle Veteran BOON

Ah that would make sense Jaly went and kicked everyone who hadn't been online for like 2/3 months.

Anyway g/f is going away for the weekend so looks like i'll be either one handed surfing or playing wow .......